Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #11
amandact
Registered Users
seller
seller

We use ours with the bumbleride. We just wanted something more compact. Folds up light s lightweight but with bar can hold carseat.

Advertisement

amandact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #12
Mack
Registered Users
seller

I use the citi mini gt with the adapter and it works great. But you do have to remove the adapter for a compact fold. you can still folding though with the adapter on. Also take a note that it does fit very high so you just have to keep an eye on the center of gravity. But the City Mini is a great stroller and I just started using it without the bucket seat.
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #13
maramarrie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chicco Keyfit 30... which stollers will it "CLICK" into?

I'm in love with my City Mini and I used it with the Chicco infant seat adapter to make it a "travel system"...basically I replaced my old single stroller AND my snap-n-go by doing that. It's lightweight enough to be easy/fast like the snap-n-go, but still has a seat for later (or an older toddler).

It will also work in the Bumbleride Indie. We have the Indie Twin with the Chicco adapter and it worked very well.

Last edited by maramarrie; 02-19-2013 at 11:42 PM.
maramarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #14
1busyb
Registered Users

I absolutely love my Chicco Lightway. They just came out with the Lightway Plus, which accepts the carseat. It is a lightweight umbrella style stroller but is very sturdy, drives smoothly, fits very nicely in the back of my Prius, and doesn't aggravate my shoulder/back injury when lifting in and out of the car.
1busyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:22 AM   #15
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't ever use the strap. I don't feel the need. It generally sits down in so far that there is no way it is coming out.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:07 AM   #16
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Well, same friend just also passed down a snap n' go. I wanted a full size stroller, but this will work until baby is able to sit up. The stroller is missing the strap, and although it does really nestle down in there, hubby and I would just feel better with the strap. So I guess I need to call the manufacturer!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 AM   #17
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It will work, but you might want the option of a stroller too. I don't like keeping kiddo in the carseat more than necessary. Google Positional Plagiocephaly. It is better if kiddo has more freedom of movement of the head, which the carseat doesn't allow.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 02-21-2013 at 06:21 AM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #18
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola View Post
It will work, but you might want the option of a stroller too. I don't like keeping kiddo in the carseat more than necessary. Google Positional Plagiocephaly. It is better if kiddo has more freedom of movement of the head, which the carseat doesn't allow.
Thank you so much. I plan to wear the baby mostly when we're out and about. The stroller is really for occasional use. I also do plan to get a larger stroller for when baby is able to sit up, a few months down the road.

Next item on my "get for baby list..." a carrier!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote