Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #491
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post

Your making me nervous! yours has risen faster than mine. I'm already a wreck. I'm having mine done tomorrow too. My FRER was as dark as the test line today though and I feel good about that. They will call me with results Monday and schedule my first appointment.
Sorry! My IC tests keep getting darker. I was tempted to get more frer tests yesterday but i've spent so much on hpt as it.
On something other than baby obsessing, i'm talking to our birth center about changing my position into something full time. I'm so excited. It will be an initial cut in pay but as i build my client base and bring in more revenue, it will increase. But i really love this place and the people there. I love the culture of building healthy families and holistic care there. I'm waiting on a firm offer, but i'm praying the offer is good enough that we can still make ends meet while i build it up. (My SO is a SAHD).

Advertisement

SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #492
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
Sorry! My IC tests keep getting darker. I was tempted to get more frer tests yesterday but i've spent so much on hpt as it.
On something other than baby obsessing, i'm talking to our birth center about changing my position into something full time. I'm so excited. It will be an initial cut in pay but as i build my client base and bring in more revenue, it will increase. But i really love this place and the people there. I love the culture of building healthy families and holistic care there. I'm waiting on a firm offer, but i'm praying the offer is good enough that we can still make ends meet while i build it up. (My SO is a SAHD).
Fx'd for you mama!! That job sounds so cool!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #493
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

That sounds awesome. I would love to get into a more family centered and holistic practice over the induction happy hospital.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #494
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

you can add me to the graduates got a bfp on a digi test this afternoon. edd based on my last period & length of cycle is Halloween
Old 02-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #495
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Beta came in we are at 69 after 47 hours. First number was 28.
Had to pop in and check on you!! Awesome beta!!! Looks like your little one is snuggling in and that is great news!!

Jaime - I know you are nervous but things are looking really great. Hope your next beta helps you to breathe a little easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junipervt View Post
you can add me to the graduates got a bfp on a digi test this afternoon. edd based on my last period & length of cycle is Halloween
Congrats momma on your future pumpkin!!

Just had to come check on you girls! I'm excited for you mommas!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #496
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junipervt View Post
Congrats mama!!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #497
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ack! I have pregnant insomnia. I had forgotten this. Lol.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
Old 02-22-2013, 01:19 AM   #498
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

CD1.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:23 AM   #499
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
CD1.
OOh honey, i'm so sorry. Are you taking anything? Progesterone? I had to take it with both my other successful pregnancies. With my CP, my progesterone was very low which seemed to be the issue. I started a baby aspirin to help with blood flow and then took the progesterone from 3dpo and i think that is what made a difference for me this month. I'd definitely talk to my ob/gyn or midwife.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:14 AM   #500
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
CD1.
sorry