Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #2041
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
BFN. I think something implanted and just didn't grow. This is not a normal AF for me at all.
very possible if you have a short luteal phase as you need progesterone to sustain the pregnancy. best way of explaining it is, its like the heater or light on the egg in incubation. you take away the light or not have enough (progesterone) the egg doesnt grow into a chick and dies.

you really gotta get this checked out asap cause you could get pregnant each month and it just not make it cause the progesterone was insuffient. all you have to do is tell a dr your concerns and length of 2nd half of cycle and ask for progesterone. some dont believe in it, some use it alot. you should at least try 3 cycles on it. I bet any money you will be pregnant by the 2nd cycle on it tho.

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #2042
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im 5 dpo now and boobs are extremely tender & very veiny all the sudden which never happens in the 2ww. i also have a long firm cervix again and very creamy mucus. since I had some strong cramps yesterday, Im guessing I may have a good chance of a + next week. with all the homebirths going on around me last couple days, Im in lala land w baby fever.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #2043
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
very possible if you have a short luteal phase as you need progesterone to sustain the pregnancy. best way of explaining it is, its like the heater or light on the egg in incubation. you take away the light or not have enough (progesterone) the egg doesnt grow into a chick and dies.

you really gotta get this checked out asap cause you could get pregnant each month and it just not make it cause the progesterone was insuffient. all you have to do is tell a dr your concerns and length of 2nd half of cycle and ask for progesterone. some dont believe in it, some use it alot. you should at least try 3 cycles on it. I bet any money you will be pregnant by the 2nd cycle on it tho.
I will definitely get it checked. My LP is usually 14 days.

AF started this morning. The past two days were spent with me passing large clots with no bleeding. So I can only assume it was a very early miscarriage.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #2044
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

AF started this morning. The past two days were spent with me passing large clots with no bleeding. So I can only assume it was a very early miscarriage.
Im so sorry!! I'm gonna be right aside you next month!! We can go through this together and hopefully have before Christmas babies!
Old 02-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #2045
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

I really don't want a Christmas baby (but will take what I can get) so I hope so! I really, really hope so!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #2046
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

yep, that sounds like an early miscarriage. sorry if you see clots or tissue even if you are a couple days late, its most likely a chemical. had 2 of those myself.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #2047
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so im either 6dpo. I woke up early (unlike me) couldn't sleep last night. crabby this morn, acne all the sudden, uterus tender and thirsty. my mucus also changed to watery which is what I had last baby. Im not even on progesterone!! so I know its not the pill making all these symptoms. Im gunna test tomorrow and Sunday. id be due on our wedding anniversary. Im scared, indifferent and cautious. if I get a + I will most likely go on progesterone immediately to avoid a loss. (as I ended mine early last time and may have caused the loss)

UPDATE: light + test today. 3 days ago I had a lighter test that was residual hcg from miscarriage BUT there should not be any hcg left I would think now. also i took todays test on 3rd morning pee

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-22-2013 at 09:56 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #2048
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
I really don't want a Christmas baby (but will take what I can get) so I hope so! I really, really hope so!

I'm CD2 so we will likely be ovulating together again, hopefully this month is it.

♡ evah - mama to sam & ari.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #2049
Puppydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by holocene View Post

I'm CD2 so we will likely be ovulating together again, hopefully this month is it.
Let's hope so. I don't want to play anymore. LOL
Old 02-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #2050
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I'm 7dpo and having some symptoms but with meds it's hard to tell too...Nauseated for a couple of days Tues and Wed mostly just in the evening. TMI...Diarrhea for 3 days now, acne horribly bad...I just want this Rainbow so badly!
It took us 17 months to get pregnant with the M/C/Ectopic so Im worried it will take along time again...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote