Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #11
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So tired at END of pregnancy

Yes! I'm 32 weeks and exhausted. I used to be wide awake at 5:45 when DH heads out to the barn, now I drag myself out of bed just in time to get the kids and I dressed and out the door. I have two 6 y/o's, definitely had more resting time with my first pregnancy.

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #12
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

first two I was exhausted first hauls and more energy last part.last one here I just was more achy.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #13
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yup!
I'm always extremely exhausted in the first trimester, then get my energy back from 13/14 weeks to around 35 weeks. Then it really sets in again and I have to start napping with the baby (whichever one is still napping at that point, lol) to get through the day!

I do have low iron with this pregnancy and did with DS3 as well, but I've always gotten the exhaustion back in the last month or so regardless of iron levels.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #14
steph410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm 34 weeks & I feel like I alternate between extreme exhaustion and feeling just fine. it's weird. Like some days all I want to do is rest, but other times I feel totally normal. For me, things that help with energy are eating well and getting a little exercise or just activity of any kind. It makes me feel so much better usually.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #15
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm just like Elena - I feel like a zombie for the first trimester, then perk up in the second only to crash again a few weeks into the third.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #16
Nijntje
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph410 View Post
I'm 34 weeks & I feel like I alternate between extreme exhaustion and feeling just fine. it's weird. Like some days all I want to do is rest, but other times I feel totally normal. For me, things that help with energy are eating well and getting a little exercise or just activity of any kind. It makes me feel so much better usually.
I'm a little behind you ladies at 29 weeks, but this describes me perfectly. I was bragging this past Saturday about how amazing I feel, and then yesterday I could barely function. I was in super great shape and very active before pregnancy, but the first trimester killed all that. Once I started feeling good again in the second, I started moving again and it has helped tremendously.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #17
Stacy418
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's pretty common for the exhaustion to come back, take some time to throw your feet up at the end of the day )
Stacy418 is offline   Reply With Quote