Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
thealmightyme
Registered Users
seller
seller

Have you used Antsy Pants pull ups?

How did you like or not like them?

Pros/cons ect? I just purchased one to try. I'm very curious about them. My boys will be starting preschool/daycare when they turn 2 next month. I think the pulling up and down will be good for them PTing at daycare.

Advertisement

thealmightyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Have you used Antsy Pants pull ups?

I have one in 3T/4t (looking to sell it and others). It is very well made. It didn't work well for us for nighttime, it would have probably worked well for daytime (we didn't use trainers in the daytime, went to undies). I got him the 4T because he was just starting in 3T pants and we were using it for nighttime (they say a bigger is better for the extra insert). The waist was about falling off and the rise was barely enough with an extra thin insert in it. I've been finding that my son may have a long rise these days so that might be part of it.

I would stay try one, see if it works for you.

Not sure of the ages of your sons, I will also be listing: best bottoms trainer 4T (no inserts), Flip trainer (no inserts), Snap EZ AIO large...
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
amf78
Registered Users
seller

I had one that I bought when they first came out that I tried to use as an overnight pull-up for my oldest. It didn't fit that great, especially when it was stuffed for overnight. Very well-made though, just didn't work for us.

I used Otter Puddles trainers for my youngest and I LOVED them. They were very trim, went up and down like underwear but had snaps at the side so you could deal with accidents more easily. They also had snap-in soakers you could add that made them almost as absorbent as a diaper for those early stages of training.

Baby Boy #3 EDD 1/14/15
amf78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I should mention what we have settled on for our nighttime trainer is the Snap-EZ pocket trainer
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
lalalion
Registered Users
seller

I liked GroVia trainers best. They are a very similar design to Antsy Pants, but I like the way they stuff better. The pocket on GroVia is very narrow, which makes it kind of hard to stuff, but also makes it fit more comfortably for an active toddler. I think, also for daytime, it's absorbent enough on its own.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:37 AM   #6
thealmightyme
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump for more replies.
thealmightyme is offline   Reply With Quote