Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:44 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Lactation Frustration

YES!!! stop the sudafed.
join this group if you are on FB:
the ladies are awesome. i have to take 160mg of domperidone a day and still dont quite produce enough for dd:/ but im making exponentially more than i was when i started pumping for her. oatmeal, teas, fenugreek, etc did nothing for me. i didnt see a difference until i started dom.

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:03 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Stop the sudifed. It completely dried me up and was actually recommended to me to help dry me up after my 2nd weaned.

Oatmeal is the only thing I am doing differently this time and I have a much better supply.

I make a big batch with added flax meal on Sunday and put it into 2-cup pyrex bowls for the week. I either microwave it or put in in the oven and work.
wife and mom-- no other special labels. Just trying to do the best I can.
Nerissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

Thanks for all the info and feedback stopped the sudafed and while its not up to where I want it, it is back to where it was before. Thanks again for all the input.
KatieG-Lux is offline   Reply With Quote