Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #2091
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

hahaha. holy bat man those are some positive tests as well!! haha.

Advertisement

& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #2092
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

homebirthmom, what a crazy saga...and im sorry, i dont remember you posting about your loss. that is sad news.

as for your tests...is it possible to ovulate with residual hcg in your system? i would think you wouldn't start ovulating until that is gone...if that is the case, and you had light tests last week, this could still be hcg from your m/c. you say you ovulated 14 days after you began bleeding...was your miscarriage complete? sorry for the 20 questions, just trying to get a handle on stuff. you are very knowledgeable about pregnancy, etc. so clue me in!

all that said, the tests you are showing do appear darker...what a ride!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:38 AM   #2093
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
homebirthmom, what a crazy saga...and im sorry, i dont remember you posting about your loss. that is sad news.

as for your tests...is it possible to ovulate with residual hcg in your system? i would think you wouldn't start ovulating until that is gone...if that is the case, and you had light tests last week, this could still be hcg from your m/c. you say you ovulated 14 days after you began bleeding...was your miscarriage complete? sorry for the 20 questions, just trying to get a handle on stuff. you are very knowledgeable about pregnancy, etc. so clue me in!

all that said, the tests you are showing do appear darker...what a ride!
I started bleeding back in Jan. everything finally passed tho 4 weeks ago. i had a barely there test on a IC 2 weeks ago and ovulated only 10 days ago. i had tested a hcg test that day and a ovu test and the OVU was bright + and the hcg was so faint it was a squinter. the next day I had a - ovu test.
you can indeed ovulate with low hcg in your system. I posted a few sites with woman after woman getting blood testing and getting pregnant 10-14 days within even a 14 weeks loss and still small amounts of hcg in system (usually under 20 miu). also women can get pregnant after a full term birth and we know those possible 300,000 miu of hcg probably doesnt all drop out w in 2 weeks. its all crazy but things like this happen. moms can even ovulate again while pregnant

Im taking a test here soon. so hoping it will be darker

UPDATE: all the walmart tests are gone in my city. NOOOO! I cant tell progression now.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-26-2013 at 08:09 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #2094
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

I noticed this thread is UBBER LONG!!!! do we (meaning not me) need to start a new one? I know DS likes to ditch threads when they are unused/getting too long because of data space
Old 02-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #2095
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
I noticed this thread is UBBER LONG!!!! do we (meaning not me) need to start a new one? I know DS likes to ditch threads when they are unused/getting too long because of data space
I was thinking the same thing but I'm not in the 2ww yet. Just stalking.
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #2096
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Here is a NEW Thread mamas!!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1495161
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #2097
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well my update isnt what I was hoping. I took a new batch and lot # of walmart tests today and they either are not as sensitive (will show you what I mean in a sec) or they are showing my hcg dropping fast. they also took forever to come up. one barely has a line and the other clearly shows one. same pee.
of course I will keep testing till period arrives which should be 2-4 days.

see how these 2 tests look different but both its the same pee!! this is 2nd morning pee and most of the tests over the days have been 5th pee, 4th, 2nd with same or darker lines.

and my opk from last night and the 10miu tests that suck, i took today. but this one had the tiniest line. its pinker in real life next to white paper. yesterdays 10miu test didnt show anything till hrs later

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-26-2013 at 10:52 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote