Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #11
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone try Shakeology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggsy13 View Post
From what I've read and seen its not supposed to be a protein powder, cause they also sell their own brand of that, which by the way everyone says is nasty tasting. I think its main purpose is getting healthy nutrition in you, for those who aren't getting it through their food. But I could be wrong. It has happened once or twice before.
No, you're right. It's supposed to be a meal replacement. They recommend a recovery drink for post-workout.

Advertisement

3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So far I really like it. It tastes good and keeps my Chocolate craving at bay!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #13
caselikoe
Registered Users
seller

So I decided to sign up as a coach and get the discount and have been drinking the shakes for about 2 months now. I absolutely love them, they help keep my cravings at bay, my skin has improved, I'm more regular (TMI I know, but important), and I don't feel like I need a nap in the middle of the day anymore.

I really looked into the product and it is FAR FROM your average protein drink, it has so many awesome ingredients in it, that it is well worth the price.
caselikoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

When I drink it, I do as a meal replacement and I add a couple of additional ingredients. I also make mine thick and eat it with a spoon. I don't drink it b/c I think it is a magic weight-loss shake, I drink it b/c I am a fan in general of smoothies and shakes and drink/eat it when I have a taste for a shake or chocolate.

I use a whole foods based vitamins, but these ingredients are pretty decent in my opinion.
http://images.beachbody.com/tbb/shak..._chocolate.pdf

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
CCmama
Registered Users
seller

would love to but like most other people can't afford to try it. i did try GNC total lean and couldn't handle the taste. looking for other recommendations for meal replacement shakes
CCmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #16
77triciaj
"daisy knits"
seller

My Mood:

I looked into it too and decided it was too expensive for me to do long term. I started doing Herbalife shakes and I love them. I feel like I'm getting a lot better nutrition all around and I have lost some weight too - they are meal replacement shakes too -with no fancy/scary weightloss pills in them, just good nutrition. There are a bunch of flavors and so far I like them all.
77triciaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #17
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

I did a five day sample of them. I really like them w a cup of mill a bunch of ice and some peanut butter. (Chocolate) I also sometimes add a banana. My friend is a coach so I just bought a bag from her. I am not using them daily, maybe 1-2 times a week to stretch it out. Web you're not eatin sweets they are great
Old 03-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #18
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

few days old, but I had a friend who loved it! became a shakeology coach. I bought some, and after trying it three ways I returned it. I bought chocolate. The first time it was my mistake, I tried making "hot chocolate" with it. Found it entirely disgusting. I then tried it with just water, reminded me of thick mud. Lastly I tried one of the recipes peanutbutter and instant coffee, and ice. It was good, but I figured with all the extra stuff I added, the price, and getting my blender dirty it simply wasn't worth it for me. I have no problem with protein shakes (I love them- though I get this isn't actually a protien shake) but I just couldn't get on board with this one, the flavor wasn't there for me.