Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 02:49 AM   #11
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm not super confident on nursing in public but I did nurse through the mall and babies r us Saturday. One I get them latched on I try to cover up more but baby is still learning to latch so I have to see him and the boob to get started.

Advertisement

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #12
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The3LittleBerkhs
haha, I wish I were that confident too!

I'm on my 3rd nursling and I still get the occasional whispers and stares and I usually cover up some.

One day I just want someone to say something positive about it to me, instead of me having to sit there and ignore the rudeness. Sometimes I secretly wish for them to say something directly to me, so I can give them an earful.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I recently nursed at a children's museum and an older lady approached me and told me she was glad to see I was nursing. I'm totally NOT a confident public nurser!! Made me happy! :-)
Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #13
Junglebugg225
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy

I recently nursed at a children's museum and an older lady approached me and told me she was glad to see I was nursing. I'm totally NOT a confident public nurser!! Made me happy! :-)
THAT is amazing!!!! So great to hear!! I just recently got some A+A swaddles, other blankets are too heavy & I sweat, (not to mention the baby) so I feel I could be ready!
Junglebugg225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #14
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Luvs Commercial

I have always NIP confidently. I am lucky to never have been given any negative comments from strangers. Most people say they are glad to see me nursing.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #15
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy

I love this. It would make me happy too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebugg225

THAT is amazing!!!! So great to hear!! I just recently got some A+A swaddles, other blankets are too heavy & I sweat, (not to mention the baby) so I feel I could be ready!
I love my A & A blankets. They are so long and so breathable! I use them to cover up while nursing instead of the marketed covers. I can't stand throwing that strap over my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I have always NIP confidently. I am lucky to never have been given any negative comments from strangers. Most people say they are glad to see me nursing.
That's awesome!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #16
Stacy418
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Luvs Commercial

Love it!
Stacy418 is offline   Reply With Quote