Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
Registered Users
Complete Destash! Quick dry Elementals (2012), Simplex OS, Bottombumpers, etc.

I am heading back to work on Monday and have decided to stop cloth diapering entirely. Most of these diapers were bought new by me and used for 2 months. Others were bought used, but I will do my best to accurately describe their condition.

FREE GIFT WITH $50+ PURCHASE (see below)

I feel my prices are fair and therefore, they are firm. However, the more you buy, the more I will discount for you I am only shipping to US and prices are PPD

*Please PM with questions,etc. for fastest response*

BumGenius Elementals AIO (2012 version) with detached soakers. Bought new by me and used for 2 months. I would prefer to sell as a lot and priority goes to buyers who are interested in buying in lots. White and Noodle left!!

White $19ppd - Has tiny run in PUL next to bottom middle snap. I don't believe this affects functionality at all. In fact, I only noticed as I was inspecting them to sell. There are two tiny stain on the soaker new the top. I can try to photograph if necessary
Clementine - $20 no issues SOLD
Mirror - $20 no issues SOLD
Grasshopper - $20 no issues SOLD
Twilight - $20 no issues SOLD

Noodle - $20 light staining (have not tried to sun)

Small Bottombumpers AIO (side snapping) on left and Peachy Green size 0 on right. Both are in EUC $16 each or both for $30

Small Monkey Foot Design Wetbag - used twice and washed twice $10

Babykicks joeybunz small hemp inserts in EUC $10 for all three

ALL SOLD Swaddlebees Simplex OS AIO - Bought new by me and used for two months. I would prefer to sell as a lot and priority goes to buyers who are interested in the lot. One red has light staining, the others have none. $22 each or $100 for lot ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD Medium Bottombumpers with Aplix. My absolute favorite diaper for my 14lb DD (with plenty of room to grow). I bought these new a few weeks ago and they still look and feel like new (besides a string or two in the aplix from washing) $15ppd each or $85 for the lot. ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD Medium Nanas Bottoms AIOs - some of these were my customs and a few were bought used. The orange one has bamboo velour liner and hemp soaker. The others have cotton inner (some sherpa and some birdseye) and are lined in micro fleece (stay dry). Some also have the back open for quicker drying (or pocket for added absorption). No staining. $10 each or $75 for the lot. PM for specifics on individual diapers. ALL SOLD

SOLD Medium Nanas bottoms fitted with bamboo velour inner and hemp soaker (never used) $8 SOLD

SOLD PlanetWise pail liner in butter (light yellow) $10 in EUC

Grovia infant prefold (bamboo/cotton)

Baby washcloths - used as cloth wipes (will include a dozen as free gift)

SOLD Small Bummis biodegradable diaper liners. I have probably used 2 from the roll of 100 $5

Random Covers/diapers - SOLD Grovia shell, SOLD XS thirsties cover, Nanas bottom medium cover (lined in micro fleece), Urban Fluff AIO, SOLD Medium Bottombumpers (well loved but perfectly functional)

SOLD Medium Winkydinks fleece soaker (never used) $5

Random stuff - SOLD Itti Bitti Cloth wipes (well loved but functional), SOLD Bamboo charcoal inserts, SOLD Flip trainer inserts, and a few random microfiber inserts (never used but maybe washed)

Last edited by Finniansmama; 02-28-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Finniansmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
I am intrested in your fleece soaker!
QTMom is offline   Reply With Quote