Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #41
mrother
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November 2013 due daters :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialdelivery View Post
Yeah, I'm a little conflicted about it all. I definitely want another little one, but November is such a bad, bad, busy month for us. We were "planning" for a jan/feb/march baby.
Good luck making your mark this time!! Let us know just the same.

Advertisement

Old 03-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #42
Sristi
Registered Users
seller

Hi! Got my BFP yesterday, 14 DPO. Due early November. I left the used HPT on my bathroom vanity because it makes me so happy to see those two lines! Also because it's so early that it's hard to believe I'm pregnant. i'm nursing my 15-month-old DD. My boobs have had some random shooting pains but they subside quickly. And I feel kind of yucky in the tummy. I don't think I'll actually throw up, even though I feel gross. Anyhow, nice to be here!
Sristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #43
mrother
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sristi View Post
Hi! Got my BFP yesterday, 14 DPO. Due early November. I left the used HPT on my bathroom vanity because it makes me so happy to see those two lines! Also because it's so early that it's hard to believe I'm pregnant. i'm nursing my 15-month-old DD. My boobs have had some random shooting pains but they subside quickly. And I feel kind of yucky in the tummy. I don't think I'll actually throw up, even though I feel gross. Anyhow, nice to be here!
Congrats!! I too am nursing and have some soreness... My guy is only 7 months though.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #44
LauraA1212
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is anyone else crampy? I am so nervous anytime I feel even the tiniest twinge
Mama to Brian 12-05-07, Alita 11-01-09 and expecting #3 July 2011- It's a Boy!!!
LauraA1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #45
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I'll be joining, too. We were not TTC, but we're both happy about it. It will be #3 for us. I got a BFN yesterday on 13dpo and two BFPs so far today, 14dpo.
My cycle is super weird (always has been). Anywhere from 40 to over 100 days long and its always different. The first day of my last period was actully 12 weeks ago, but I'm going to lie to Dr and calculate it back 2 weeks from O, because I know when it was. And since we weren't TTC, I can pin point the "incident." I learned this the hard way with my first pregnancy. I tried to explain to the doctor that you can't calculate my due date by my last period but she wouldn't listen, afterall, what do I know about my body. So my due date was all wrong and I had a premature baby who wasn't premature.

So, I should be due November 10th! Congrats, all! Hoping for sticky beans for all of us!

I'm a little crampy, too. But, I'm trying not to worry.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #46
Mum2my2boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberblush View Post
Welcome, Kate! and congratulations!

I am the opposite.. I am craving sweet things. I recently tried Bubble Tea and now it's pretty much all that I think about. I have kept myself from going on random trips to get some all week because it is allllllll the way across town and a good thirty minute drive. But we're going to get some after DH gets off of work and I am super thrilled. If this is going to be my key craving, then I will be happy. Last pregnancy it was steak.. ridiculous amounts of steak.
I am obsessed with bubble tea..my absolute favorite is taro.
Mum2my2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #47
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have never had bubble tea but you all are making me want to try it!!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #48
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Think I can join this thread now. Line was faint, but it was there two days in a row, and I haven't started yet. Will wait another day and test again. LMP was January 28th, so think that means due date is 11/3.

This will be baby #3!! DD is still nursing at 19 months, so we will see how that goes while pg.

Trying my hardest to stay off FSOT for newbie diapers just yet. Super excited to use cloth from the beginning this time.

Trying to wait to announce until 12 wks, so I'm glad to be able to "tell" here.

Congrats mamas!

Elizabeth

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #49
Smalls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Bfp 2/25. Due date 11/12/13.
Not sure how to feel. Not planned and DH is done with kiddies. Our spermicide didn't do its job!
Correction- EDD 11/2/13. Have u/s scheduled for hb check on 3/14. Wanna make sure all is well before telling DH.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsybikes View Post
Think I can join this thread now. Line was faint, but it was there two days in a row, and I haven't started yet. Will wait another day and test again. LMP was January 28th, so think that means due date is 11/3.

This will be baby #3!! DD is still nursing at 19 months, so we will see how that goes while pg.

Trying my hardest to stay off FSOT for newbie diapers just yet. Super excited to use cloth from the beginning this time.

Trying to wait to announce until 12 wks, so I'm glad to be able to "tell" here.

Congrats mamas!

Elizabeth
Congrats to you! #3 for me, too! And my first time using cloth all the way from the begining. And (hopefully) my first time being able to breastfeed longer than a couple months. I have this romantic idea of BFing #3 until 24 months, at least. So excited!
As for the FSOT, I'm behaving, so far. Planning to use flats and 4 Thirsties Duo. So not much shopping to do there. I will allow myself a little splurge on some wool though, but I want to wait until I know the gender.

We also want to wait until 12 weeks to tell. I's gonna be sooo hard. I already told my bestie and my sister. I'm even itching to tell my kids!