Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: cyber schools?

Oak Meadow has a cyber version, not sure what it entails. I've looked at others as well. We used www.theheadoftheclass.com but it is really just a spine, you almost need to add on depending on your child's age. The benefit is that it is free. I think the most common are the ones like K12 and Connections that contract through the counties and states to provide free (where available) cyber charter schools. However that doesn't mean that there aren't other online and cyber options available, they just can get really really pricey. I liked that Oak Meadow was no more expensive than a year's worth of curriculum.

Advertisement

iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #12
anothergirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: cyber schools?

My two 7th graders were enrolled in Connections Academy last year for one semester. I loved the accountability, teacher involvement, and organization. It just wasn't a great fit for us. Virtual schools arent' for everyone, but could be a perfect solution for some.
anothergirl is offline   Reply With Quote