Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #881
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Oh my goodness Erin, Congrats and prayers going up for you and baby bean <3

AFM: I am starting to take a new UC med that is an IV infusion, hopefully this will bring me back to remission and I can get preggo again. I go back in 2 weeks for another infusion, then 6 weeks, then every 8. Hopefully I can get back on Met, get the excess steroid weight off. I work out 6 days a week and have put on every pound I lost in the last month

Advertisement

Last edited by Melmonkey; 02-20-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Melmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #882
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmonkey View Post
Oh my goodness Erin, Congrats and prayers going up for you and baby bean <3

AFM: I am starting to take a new UC med that is an IV infusion, hopefully this will bring me back to remission and I can get preggo again. I go back in 2 weeks for another infusion, then 6 weeks, then every 8. Hopefully I can get back on Met, get the excess steroid weight off. I work out 6 days a week and have put on every pound I lost in the last month
Wow Mel, I'm glad that you have a new treatment plan, but on having to go so often for IV drugs! I hope that things start to line up for you to get back on Met (which I've been back on since Nov. in an effort to lose weight) and hopefully get back to where you want to be-- GO GIRL!
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #883
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

Erin- I'll pray for baby bean and your sickness. Honestly I don't know how I got through HG its brutal. I hope your MS is a sign baby is great.

Mel - I do hope that your infusions help you to remission quickly and that you are feeling/doing well.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #884
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newMama9.08 View Post
Of course this nausea tries to comfort me when I'm not feeling seasick. I don't know how rock stars like Keena make it through entire pregnancies feeling like this....

Glad you feel like crap?

Did I ever tell you that I discovered that Teddy Grahams were the best thing for that? Didn't kill the nausea entirely, but they were better than saltines because they tasted like something, and they were bite-sized, so you don't have to deal with all the crumbles.

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #885
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mel - Hope this new plan is just the thing for you!!!

Erin - When is your appointment so I can send up extra ?

"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Old 03-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #886
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten View Post
Erin - When is your appointment so I can send up extra ?
Thanks Ten! It's this Wednesday afternoon. You're awesome.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #887
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Erin - :goodv ibes:

Can't wait to hear how awesome things went!!

Old 03-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #888
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry that I forgot to check back in-- heartbeat was 165 and baby is still measuring 5 days 'behind', but everything looked good, so guess that we're just humming along and instead of being due 10/1, I'm due 10/6. We have our first trimester screen on the 26th, and hopefully I'll stop feeling so tentative about it once I'm out of the first trimester. (Of course, my clothes missed the memo that I'm being tentative and are trying hard to not fit already! Gah!). Thanks again for all of the good vibes; y'all are awesome!
Old 03-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #889
birdseye
Registered Users
Formerly: clothbyl**
seller

Quote:
Sorry that I forgot to check back in-- heartbeat was 165 and baby is still measuring 5 days 'behind', but everything looked good, so guess that we're just humming along and instead of being due 10/1, I'm due 10/6. We have our first trimester screen on the 26th, and hopefully I'll stop feeling so tentative about it once I'm out of the first trimester. (Of course, my clothes missed the memo that I'm being tentative and are trying hard to not fit already! Gah!). Thanks again for all of the good vibes; y'all are awesome!
Yay!! So glad the baby looks good!!
birdseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #890
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
YIPPY!