Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #1
krickert
Registered Users
seller

2 BSRBs, & M Mutt

I have a lot of diapers to sell. I guess I became a sort of collector while diapering my son. I started with pockets, prefolds/fitteds/covers, and finally settled on AIOs. Many of these were worn only a few months by 1 child. (Well, here in my fitted post these were worn more... they were used as night fitteds, often with an extra hemp insert, for a lot of the time we CD'd. Specifically the BSRBs and GMs).

I also bought diapers for my sister to use on her son. She has finished cloth diapering also, and gave them back to me. Since neither of us is planning on more babies, it's time to sell.

During the majority of their use, the diapers were washed in RnG. I did occasionally use bac out as a diluted spray. I would spray poo off the diaper, then spray 1-2 sprays of bac out. At the end, I started using powered tide. We moved and found the RnG wasn't working as well in our new home. All diapers smell fresh and clean. There are minor stains as noted. I have tried to be careful, but am human.

Thank you for looking. I will be responding as quickly as possible to personal messages in the order they arrive. After I get done with PMs, I will try to remember to check posts to threads, but I’m not as reliable on those.

BSRB Fitteds with snaps. –
$11ppd Owls (Ultimate Cut) is faded.
$8ppd Bugs (Elite Cut) has holes all along the edges. Both have light stains on the long snap in soakers.

$9ppd Medium Muttaquin Baby with Side Snaps – Panda Print – Fair Condition. The outer fabric is weakening. It doesn’t have the same stretch and bounce back quality you find with new knit material. But no staining and the elastic is very stretchy.

SOLD Below This Line

SOLD Sbish Snapless Fitted $15ppd – Somehow we’ve lost one of the original shorter insert. Grrr. I have one that is the proper size & thickness. It is a WAHM made velour topped cotton insert. It’s really quite nice.

Sold $12ppd Kiwi Pie Striped Fitted – Very Good Condition. No Stains. The fit is really nice. Very good elastic.

All Sold $17ppd NEW Bumboo Baby - Sz2 for 10-35lbs – This has never been washed or tried on. It feels like silk. Amazing!

All Sold Goodmama Fitteds with snaps – (1) Light Blue Serging & Brown Snaps $10ppd, (1) Lime serging and lime snaps $13ppd

Sold $10ppd Light blue Serging Diaper has loosening elastic, staining, and isn’t as silky soft as it would have been new.

Sold$13ppd Lime Serging diaper is very soft. I got this one new and it is in the best condition of all my remaining goodmamas.

Aqua with Brown Dots & Orange Robots

Sold$10ppd Aqua Dots has faded outer print fabric and 2 holes. It has light staining near the inside elastic.

Sold$10ppd Orange Robots – TTS (Turned & Top Stitched) The fabric is weak and rubbed thin all around the edges. There is discoloration on the inner snap in soaker and a little along the elastic.

4 Kissaluv Hybrid Fitteds - $8ppd each (All for $28ppd)
These have the elastic under the legs. You can use a snappi or pin to close them across the tummy. These are not truly a one-size fitted. They will work during the small & medium size, but are too short in the rise by the time your baby is into large sizing. 3 of these have no stains. 1 has very light staining, see picture.

Advertisement

Last edited by krickert; 04-19-2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Sold: Sbish, GMs, Kiwi Pie, Bumboo, Kissas Hybirds
krickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #2
Cindysdtoys
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Sbish snapless, Bumboo Baby Silk, BSRBs, GMs, Kissa Hybrid Contours, M Mutt, Kiwi

What size is the lime goodmamma?
Cindysdtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
AJH1544
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sbish snapless, Bumboo Baby Silk, BSRBs, GMs, Kissa Hybrid Contours, M Mutt, Kiwi

Pm sent to you, mama! thanks so much!
AJH1544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #4
Kyleemade3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What size is the bumboo baby?
Kyleemade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
krickert
Registered Users
seller

The Bumboo Baby is Sz2. For 10-35 lbs.
I will edit the posting to include that. Thank you.
krickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
becklaw
Registered Users

My Mood:
Sent you a PM!
becklaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
krickert
Registered Users
seller

Re: BSRBs, Kissa Hybrid Contours, & M Mutt