Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Camismama1018
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smelly pea soup:(

SO LO has a dr appt in a week for her shots but the past 2 days she has had the most FOUL green soupy poo. I mean her BM's have never smelled particularly gross to me but I literally felt like gagging today. After 3months of trying to breastfeed, my lactation consultant and I agreed it was in our best interest to stop as I was having many issues with it. So, she is now exclusively formula fed and has been on the same formula since birth (we were supplementing her while BF'ding because I wasnt producing enough). Nothing has changed in her diet, however she has been a bit fussier than normal lately (I think were beginning to teeth, ugh)...is this normal, happened to anyone else, should I be concerned? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Camismama1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Re: Smelly pea soup:(

It could be that you've just gone to straight formula and her tummy is still getting used to it. It could be teething. My oldest teethed for a bit at 3 months, and then really in earnest a couple months later, which is when her teeth actually came in. If it goes on for more than a week, or she starts showing signs of dehydration or other illness, I would talk to the doctor.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote