Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Great brands- maternity/nursing clothes, belly supports

Please feel free to make offers, I would love to get this stuff out of my closet!!!

All items are from a non-smoking, pet-friendly home, washed in Seventh Generation Free and Clear detergent. I've done my best to make note of stains/damage to the best of my ability, but I am human! These clothes haven't been worn in over 2 years and have been folded and stored since then, so they are all quite wrinkly, but will launder nicely! All sales are final, so please ask questions before you buy. I prefer to charge actual shipping charges, since it can be cheaper to go that route when multiple items are purchased. Please PM me with a list of items/numbers you want and your zip code and I will provide you with a shipping cost before you make a final decision on the purchase. If you buy 10 or more items I will give you a 15% discount, and if you buy the remainder of the listing I will give you a 25% discount!!! Please let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to make offers- I'm not ISO anything but need pp! Thanks!

SOLD 1. Derek Heart Maternity sundress, M, blue with flowers, adjustable straps, lined with blue fabric underneath, worn once, $8
2. OhBaby sundress, XL, black with white/purple flowers, cap sleeves, only worn once but black is slightly on the faded side (?) nice and soft, very comfortable, I usually wear a M or L but this fit me fine, $10
3. Kathy Ireland Maternity sundress, M, blue/white checkered with white flowers embroidered and extra decoration at bottom edge. Ties behind back, worn only a couple times $6

SOLD4. OhMamma short sleeve shirt, L, white with embroidered flowers at chest and bottom edge. Ties behind back. Used to have a yellow ribbon at the belly and the color ran from it a bit, so the shirt is slightly yellowed at the belly. Otherwise a precious shirt- it was one of my faves! Very light-weight material great for summer! $3
SOLD5. OhBaby sleeveless shirt, L, purple/blue plaid, ties either in front or in back, really cute and very comfy! $8
SOLD6. Duo Maternity sleeveless shirt, L, white stretch fabric, fold down collar, ties behind back, has a tiny light gray spot at the belly, don't know if it might wash out, $7
SOLD7. Announcements Maternity sleeveless shirt, XL, red/white/blue plaid, ties behind back, has a small area of discoloration on belly, it mostly falls on a blue stripe so it's not obvious, especially with the pattern on the shirt- it's pretty well hidden. I usually wear a M/L and this fit just fine- was one of my favorites! $7

8. Motherhood Maternity 3/4 length sleeved shirt, L, white with blue stripes, buttons down the front, ties behind back, stretch fabric, really cute!!!! $12
9. Announcements Maternity denim short sleeved shirt, M (8-10), buttons down the front, ties in back, embroidered at neckline and sleeves, soft and comfy, really sweet on! $6
10. Motherhood short sleeved shirt, M, solid pink, false-cross-over at chest, fold down collar, ties behind back, stretch material, very comfortable, $8

11. OhBaby 3-piece set including skirt and 2 tops, so cute and extremely comfortable, the skirt (M) sits under the belly and has a wide band, so very comfy! skirt has cute pockets with ties snugging them up a bit, one top is a sleeveless v-neck with slight bunching at the sides- this shirt is a M, the other shirt has a sort of cap-sleeve, a bunched-v-neck, and ties behind the back- this shirt is a L. This shirt does have a very small area where it looks like it is very slightly faded, right along the middle seam at the back- when it is tied, it is not noticeable, it's not really terribly obvious even when the shirt is laid out. It is subtle enough that it would not really show in a picture, but I've posted one below anyhow. This is an awesome set, I wish it fit me when I was not preggo!! $24

12. Motherhood Maternity khaki short skirt, L, stretchy fabric, really soft and comfortable. Button/zipper in front, elastic waist in back, flat front, 2 button pockets in back, really cute! $8
13. Motherhood Maternity black long skirt, M, very stretchy material, down to low calf/ankle depending on your height, with a slit in the back about 12 inches or so. Waistband is wide elastic. Fabric is a little bit pilly especially midway down the front, $4
14. Motherhood Maternity long blue dress, M, material looks like denim but is very soft/flexible/ much lighter weight than denim, goes down to about mid-calf with a slit in the back to the knee. Zipper in back and ties in back , $10

SOLD15. OhMamma Khaki capris, M, cotton/spandex, soft/stretchy/comfortable, one of my faves. Goes down below knees, 2 buttons and zipper in front with 2 pockets, 2 covered pockets in back, zipper broke and I just put a couple safety pins in to keep it closed, never had any problems with it showing. Elastic waist is easy to pull up without undoing the front closure. Couple small areas of faint discoloration at seat (see first picture below), $10
SOLD16. Planet Motherhood white capris, M, cotton/spandex, very light-weight material, goes down to about mid-calf, soft/smooth elastic waistband, 2 pockets in front and back. Couple tiny light spots at right knee (see second picture below), faint marking at backside near pocket.(see third picture below) $12

17. C Sport khaki shorts, L, cotton/spandex, soft/smooth elastic waistband, 2 pockets in front, backside is smooth, $5
18. Motherhood khaki shorts, M, cotton/spandex, stretchy belly pannel in front, 2 regular front pockets as well as front cargo pockets with velcro closures, 2 pockets in back. $8

18. Motherwear Belle nursing pajamas, L, heather gray, lacy at sleeves/bottom of shirt/bottom of pants. Very comfortable, panel at chest lifts up to provide access to holes under armpits where you can shift it to breastfeed. Very comfortable set, I'm 5'8" and the sleeves and pants were nice and long (I usually have things end up being too short!) Shirt is cute enough to be worn with pants as a regular outfit, Like new. These retail for $43, asking $20, for more info see the ad from their store at http://www.motherwear.com/prod.cfm/cid/15/sid/44015

SOLD! 19. Motherhood Nursing long sleeve shirt, L/G, deep red/maroon color with ruffled V-neck over nursing pannel- V-neck opens up to allow access for breastfeeding, cotton/rayon/spandex, very soft and stretchy, nice quality fabric. Like new, a really nice shirt! Retails for $35, asking $15
SOLD! 20. Motherwear Northwest Nursing Tunic, long sleeve shirt, L, cotton, pinkinsh/purplish shirt with buttons/pleats at chest- unbutton at chest to reveal fabric pannel behind for discrete breastfeeding, this is a long tunic-type shirt, goes down to about upper/mid thigh and has slits at the hips. Very soft, high quality fabric, great shirt, only worn once! Retails for $35, asking $18, see their site for more info/pictures, they don't currently sell this color, but if you scroll through the pictures you will see it: http://www.motherwear.com/prod.cfm/cid/12/sid/25060

21 SOLD! Motherwear long sleeved nursing shirt, L, cotton, heather gray V-neck, entire front of shirt has a full-length pannel underneath so you can raise the front of your shirt to nurse and your belly is still covered- very discrete for breastfeeding, nice quality shirt, used very few times. Retails for $32, asking $15

22. Bella Band- white, size 1 BellaBand, excellent condition, used very little, doesn't show any wear that I can tell. Very silky soft and comfortable, I usually wear a size 8-10, and it was a smidge tighter on me than ideal. Asking $14

SOLD 23. Medela belly support band- soft and stretchy, can be used before or after birth for support, like new, heavy duty velcro in front, labeled as S/M but has a good range of sizing with the velcro and stretch. See more about it here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re.../dp/B0070QQGZA Asking $9

24. Motherwear nursing long sleeved shirt, V-neck, deep red/maroon color, size L, 100% cotton, has a second shell inside (completely circles you front and back underneath main shirt) with nursing openings in the shell, provides complete privacy when nursing. Good used condition, fabric is very slightly pilly from wear, very comfortable. $12.00
25. Motherwear nursing long sleeved shirt, ruffled V-neck, plum color, size L, 100% cotton, Has a second shell inside (completely circles you front and back underneath main shirt) with nursing openings in the shell, Good used condition, very slight pilling from wear. $12.00
26. Motherwear nursing long sleeved shirt, square neck, blue color, size L, 95% cotton, 5% spandex, has a front flap underneath with nursing openings in it so your belly is still covered when nursing. Good used condition, fabric shows slight wear, $10
27. Motherwear nursing long sleeved shirt, gray with maroon stitching at neck shoulders, and down the sides, size L, 100% cotton, has a second shell inside (completely circles you front and back underneath the main shirt) with nursing openings in the shell, excellent used condition, very comfortable shirt, shows minimal wear, $14.00

28. Motherwear nursing tank, white with floral pattern, picot neckline, size L 100% cotton very soft and comfortable, slight pinkish discoloration at right chest
29. Motherwear nursing tank, light blue, size L, 100% cotton, very comfortable, few tiny stains on front and a pin-sized hole in the belly area
30. Gilligan O'Malley nursing tank, navy with gray lace at neckline, 90% cotton 10% spandex, size L (Mark has washed off but I know it was a large), small dark stain at left chest,
31. Gilligan O'Malley nursing tank, maroon with lace at neckline, 90% cotton 10% spandex, size L, few tiny light stains at belly area

Advertisement

Last edited by SazBaby; 05-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.
SazBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Great brands- maternity/nursing clothes, belly supports

Old 01-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: