Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #61
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by March
I've always felt my Baby A more, although on u/s, B appears just as active!
It's still early for me but I feel baby B more because baby A is behind my anterior placenta. They're both super active on u/s too though.

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #62
dvrgrl38
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

Just seeing how everyone is doing.... I am 35 weeks today and sooooo ready for the babies to come! as of last Friday they were measuring 4lb 11 oz and 4lb 10oz so they can come at anytime now. I was really not too uncomfortable up until Friday and now I am pretty miserable. Send me some labor vibes please

ISO: 1 skein Bear and pants no sleep til Brooklyn
dvrgrl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #63
March
Registered Users
seller

37+3 today. Baby A was FINALLY vertex yesterday at my prenatal, but I'm not convinced that she still is.
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #64
dvrgrl38
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am trying to stay positive, but I am pretty miserable right now. I know its good for them to stay in long, but I'm 4ft 10in tall, prepreggo weight of 115 so pretty small and they are just under 5lbs each now, so yeah, NOT comfy! And the depression is starting to kick in as well....

Old 03-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #65
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrgrl38 View Post
I am trying to stay positive, but I am pretty miserable right now. I know its good for them to stay in long, but I'm 4ft 10in tall, prepreggo weight of 115 so pretty small and they are just under 5lbs each now, so yeah, NOT comfy! And the depression is starting to kick in as well....
I hear you! I'm 5'0 and 112 pre-pregnant, and A is around 5 and a half lbs and B is around 6 and a half lbs. I'm 37+4 and was feeling GREAT, but I'm not sleeping well any more and it's really starting to get me anxious. I'm totally useless as a parent to my older children right now.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #66
dvrgrl38
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
I hear you! I'm 5'0 and 112 pre-pregnant, and A is around 5 and a half lbs and B is around 6 and a half lbs. I'm 37+4 and was feeling GREAT, but I'm not sleeping well any more and it's really starting to get me anxious. I'm totally useless as a parent to my older children right now.
Have you been having contractions? I've been having them irregularly and it's so frustrating and confusing!

Old 03-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #67
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
I'm totally useless as a parent to my older children right now.
Oh, I am totally there too. Almost 34 weeks, and quite uncomfortable. Glad to hear baby A is maybe vertex I'm 5'7" and normally 123 lbs, so I've definately got a bit more height than you girls, and they are so far up my ribs I swear they are going to bust through and kick my boobs! I can't imagine if there were less space there! And it's not like mine are even big, we have to keep monitoring because they are small! Still, goal for me is 37 weeks or anytime in April. They need some more weight on! I can't wait to hear about all those new babies!
Old 03-08-2013, 04:14 AM   #68
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrgrl38

Have you been having contractions? I've been having them irregularly and it's so frustrating and confusing!
Yep, mild and sporadic. I'm on bed rest for the weekend but not for a typical reason. My abdomen is pendulous and being upright and moving around keeps it spilling over; I'm supposed to stay reclined so that A can move down--even though in a normal abdomen, being upright a lot is what moves a baby down! Lol!

We thiiiink she's still vertex and just want to get her further down and engaged. Labor should be coming soon!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #69
dvrgrl38
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well my contractions kept getting stronger and regular so my babes were born this morning at 6:45am via c sec. It was my third section. Baby girl weighed in at 5 lbs and baby girl at 4 lb 4oz. Both are 17.25 in long. They r in the nicu now for breathing troubles but gettingbetter fast.

Last edited by dvrgrl38; 03-08-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #70
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrgrl38
Well my contractions kept getting stronger and regular so my babes were born this morning at 6:45am via c sec. It was my third section. Baby girl weighed in at 5 lbs and baby girl at 4 lb 4oz. Both are 17.25 in long. They r in the nicu now for breathing troubles but gettingbetter fast.
Congratulations!!! Hope they are out of NICU in no time! Also hope your recovery is smooth. How are you feeling about having TWINS?