Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
QuietLotus
Registered Users
seller

$65 ppd Fuzzibunz 6 large & 5 petite toddler

Our son has outgrown these. The 6 large FBs are white and in GUC. The elastic is relaxed, but still works (we've had no issues with leaks and they fit our son well.) There are no stains or blemishes on them, except one has a small tear in the outer PUL near a snap (does not effect function.)

The 5 petite toddler FBs are also in GUC. No stains or blemishes, elastic is slightly relaxed.

Each diaper comes with two microfiber inserts. I'd like to get rid of the lot for $65ppd, but I can split them up if need be.

Advertisement

Last edited by QuietLotus; 03-09-2013 at 07:43 AM.
QuietLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
Babycakesaz
Registered Users

Re: $65 ppd Fuzzibunz 6 large & 5 petite toddler

Interested in a few petites and one large just to test out. What would you charge per diaper? Does it include shipping? My LO is skinny so I would replace elastic, but I have done it before for fb. The pul isn't cracking? Thanks lol.
Babycakesaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
QuietLotus
Registered Users
seller

Re: $65 ppd Fuzzibunz 6 large & 5 petite toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakesaz View Post
Interested in a few petites and one large just to test out. What would you charge per diaper? Does it include shipping? My LO is skinny so I would replace elastic, but I have done it before for fb. The pul isn't cracking? Thanks lol.
The PUL on all of these is solid and the price I listed for the lot includes shipping, but I didn't consider what I would charge per diaper. I'll send you a message and we can work something out.
QuietLotus is offline   Reply With Quote