Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #71
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: who thinks they'll have a march baby?

Well now I am really going to confirm that I think he's coming this month. Almost a week ago now (Sunday night) I went into labor and had to get a nasty shot in my arm to stop contractions as well as a steroid shot. I was only 33 1/2 weeks. So far no other scares but my Dr said if I hit 36 weeks she won't stop labor. In the mean time I am having to go for weekly stress tests and when I ran into my Dr at Kroger the other day she yelled at me saying I shouldn't be lifting groceries and should be home resting...

~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #72
Registered Users
My Mood:
Then i'd say so. march it is!
Cecili :wave2: Wife to Bryan (5-15-04) Momma to Brayden (2-5-08) Clara Reece (11-24-10)
And Bennett Lane (3-27-13)
momneedssupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #73
Registered Users
Re: who thinks they'll have a march baby?

Hmmm, looking like I could possibly end up with a March baby. At the very least, I am positive she will be arriving early. I am hoping to at least make it to 37 weeks (3 weeks from now) but we shall see. I have been having lots of hard, painful contractions lately and my Dr. is talking bed rest. I have been staying off my feet as much as possible in order to avoid that since I can't afford to take an extra 6 weeks off of work. It feels like she is trying to engage her head and I have a lot of pressure on my cervix and pelvis. U/S and checkup this coming Tuesday so we'll see what the Dr. says then.
Ashley, married to Brandon (6/07), mommy to A(4/11), K (4/13), and expecting (12/14)
TCKmom is offline   Reply With Quote