Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #1
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Chat Thread ~ Mar 10th - 16th

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Breathing......i tell ppl i feel like a 500lb, 60yo smoker.

I actually slept decent last night. Maybe bc no children climbed in my bed!!! Wahoooo.

Happy belated birthday, sounds like a great day with family!!

Its pouring rain here and i have church, lunch, drop off premier jewelry to a friend, pick up my consignment check........ugh.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 10th - 16th

Meg started our April babies, I wonder who's next?!

AFM: 35 weeks today Can't believe I'm getting so close to meeting Hiccup!

DH and DS1 came home last night - again it took an hour to drive.
Now I need to get DH out of bed to see if we're trying to get to town this morning for church or not. Supposed to have bible study this afternoon as well, but if we can't get there, we can't get there. Ah well.

Anyone have big plans this week?
Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #4
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post

Its pouring rain here and i have church, lunch, drop off premier jewelry to a friend, pick up my consignment check........ugh.
I'm okay with breathing when I'm upright... and not climbing stairs or walking too much. With a cold plus asthma, plus SOB from my platelets dropping, I have trouble with any exertion. Laying on my back isn't very comfy either!
Another few weeks and you'll be breathing easy

Sounds like a busy day - drive safe in the rain!
Man, I hate rain... but I'd love some rain instead of the snow we keep getting!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #5
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
36 weeks!

Went to bed extra late last night and lost an hour on top. Gonna have to move quickly to get to church on time. And it's dark outside! Boooo!

Labor rehearsal whatever with doula was supposed to be yesterday but she was out until 4am on a birth, so it was moved to today. So, gotta get home from church, eat and quickly clean the house, then meet with her. Today is gonna just fly by.

Happy new week to everyone!
Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I can't breathe either!!! Ugh! And the crampy feeling with back pain is getting worse. Still nothing consistent though. Plus I feel like my cervix is "achy", KWIM?
Yes, I do know what you mean. Thought I was just too in touch with my body. My cervix has been bothering me too at times....."aching," even some sharp pains at times. Especially when Abel decides he wants to stretch out as far as he can.....told DH last night that he's making sure he can get a few last stretches in before he runs out of room.

mibarra, hope that you and DH can work it out and the timing does indeed stink. Glad that you have an outlet of people that can go through this with you that you don't have to see IRL. It has to lift some of the burden by being able to get it out. Hope this is a great week for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
I completely get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I'm okay with breathing when I'm upright... and not climbing stairs or walking too much. Laying on my back isn't very comfy either!
Another few weeks and you'll be breathing easy
Me too. So glad that we will be meeting our squishies soon! I feel like on the late end of that though.....feeling like this pregnancy is lasting FOREVER!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
36 weeks!

Went to bed extra late last night and lost an hour on top. Gonna have to move quickly to get to church on time. And it's dark outside! Boooo!

Labor rehearsal whatever with doula was supposed to be yesterday but she was out until 4am on a birth, so it was moved to today.
for 36 weeks!

Argh, I hate spring time change - well, I hate both time changes, but this one really stinks!
Have a good day, though - sounds like it'll be busy but fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2005 View Post
My cervix has been bothering me too at times....."aching," even some sharp pains at times.

Me too. So glad that we will be meeting our squishies soon! I feel like on the late end of that though.....feeling like this pregnancy is lasting FOREVER!
Yup - cervix is definitely getting twinges and sharp pains at time - those ones that make you stop and breathe. I get a lot of pressure when Hiccup turns his head, too.
I'm not going to assume anything is happening in there because of those feelings, though. A lot of mamas say it means something, but it never has for me

I can't wait to meet Hiccup - but I'm not wanting him to come early! This is our last pregnancy, so I want all the pregnant days I can get and we have so much to do in the house to just be able to start getting ready for Hiccup, we need all the time we have!!

AFM: DH decided he didn't want to drive today, so no church or anything. Ah well. I'll kick the kids outside after lunch to play in the snow
Old 03-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #8
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i finially slept last night. it was amazing!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #9
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Daylight savings time is like torture... I want to go back to bed. Thank goodness it's Spring Break so we can all adjust. On top of it DD2 slept TERRIBLE last night. Ugh.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #10
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well I'm sleeping so horribly. I was up from 3-5am last night, I have to pee constantly so I really feel like she's dropping, but I still can't breathe.
Yesterday we visited my parents and DS had a sleepover so I did get to sleep in until 9 which was amazing.
I'm definitely feeling more antsy, but I just keep reminding myself that really we are counting down in weeks. And as soon as she gets here I'm going to want those first few weeks go slow!
I also got some THX NB aios in the mail yesterday seriously the cutest little things. Wish I would have bought more!