Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #11
maddies.mom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chiro?

I have been going for monthly adjustments... however, this coming week I am calling a new one who is webster certified since my regular one is not...
Since the belly is reallllllly starting to take off now, I can already tell that I need to go again and it's only been 2 weeks... with 8 weeks to go... and hoping to vbac... I am looking forward to getting an appointment with the new one!

Advertisement

maddies.mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #12
KumfyKozies
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
My Mood:

Forgot to update!
I went on yesterday morning and it was fantastic. Never been to a chiro before because I never really thought I needed to. It was glorious. LOL. Okay, well, part of it was pretty painful when she was stretching my sacral ligaments, but once she was done I could tell that THEY were the source of the debilitating hip pain I've been experiencing for a solid 10 weeks now. She worked the whole length of my spine, massaging and adjusting, and oh my gravy- I feel like a new woman! I stood up off the table and thought I was floating, my body was so light, and walking was EASY and effortless, which is a far cry from the lumbering, aching mess I've been for so long. I STILL feel great today. My husband KNEW something was different when he came out to the kitchen hours after dinner this evening and I was on my hands and knees scrubbing out the refrigerator at a BIG 35 weeks pregnant. Ordinarily it is massive effort to get dinner on the table and I am laid out on the couch afterward until bedtime. He just looked at me, chuckled, and said, "How's your back feeling today?" Going again on Friday, and plan to keep it weekly until Baby comes- and probably a bit after until my equilibrium is back. I am SO thankful our new insurance(Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield) covers it!
KumfyKozies™- Etsy Shop
KumfyKozies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #13
ashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love my chiro! I started going at 14 weeks for severe headaches, which he fixed quickly. I have been going every 2 weeks since then
ashleyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #14
lovewool
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I went to the chiro with my first for the Webster technique as he was breech most of the pregnancy. Right after treatment I could feel him moving in ways he hadn't been able to before. I felt him flip a couple days later!

This pregnancy I had sciatica and awful hip pain but didn't get my butt in to the chiropractor. I wish I did!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #15
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh yes its so helpful and the #1 reason I see babies not drop is because they need websters. for those who dont know what its for: its loosens the ligaments to allow a baby to drop down further into the pelvis. when you get it done, your body may ache a bit but baby hits the right spots and you dilate much easier.
for me, I had less sciatic pain just getting adjusted. so amazing and necessary w all that weight