Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
Registered Users
Nana's Bottoms Small--SOLD THANKS!!

I am selling off some of my excess diapers. I began feeling very convicted that I have more than I need while others have not enough. Everything I sell will be put toward buying diapers to contribute to CAM. CAM is an Anabaptist relief organization that does charitable works and disaster relief and also sends layette out layette bundles to developing countries and disaster areas. Each layette bundles has 6 new diapers and is given to a mom who has recently given birth. Since they only accept new diapers I cannot simply contribute what I they prefer flats or birdseye prefolds since many of these moms don't have a dryer and very well may be washing the few diapers they have every day. Long story short...all funds from the sale of these will be used for the express purpose of making up these bundles I am not asking for donations, or charging more than I paid or market value, just wanted to let you know what was on my heart.

Lonely Nana's Bottoms Small GUC, peach color velour inner, no obvious staining, elastic good $6ppd

Jen , Wife to Scott, Mama to NINE 14, 13, 11, 9, 8, 5, 4, 4, and 22 months! Servant of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! and a homebirth midwifein my spare time

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?

Last edited by weesej; 03-11-2013 at 06:43 AM.
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Nana's Bottoms Small

Amygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Nana's Bottoms Small

Very commendable of you to do this.
nana2peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Ill take it if the other doesn't go thru!
Mentionable UnMentionables

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote