Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #501
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ AHHH the Agony!

thanks ladies. I should be in the TTA section but we did the deed today and now i had a whole bunch more clear mucus come out tonight. so I may have ovulated today or will be soon. or double ovulated. such fun not knowing. I could not find any OPK's from walmart this month and altho I get the mucus & pain, i like it to confirm with the opk. so this month I just dont know.

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #502
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses

I see something, BUT, I will never ever ever call BFP based on a blue dye...ever lol
This. Please get and FRER. They are so sensitive!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #503
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Gosh this sure is purdy...

And here is this mornings frer, nice and dark!!

This is why I love frer. The Walmart cheapie has a barely visible line and the equate is so faint that without the other tests I would have called it a bfn.
Beautiful! Congrats! 2 days after the dip is perfect!
Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
mevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #504
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay I'll do it in the morning. I did use a frer a few days ago and it was a neg for sure. But maybe I just don't test pos early.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:21 AM   #505
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Gosh this sure is purdy...

Attachment 136975

And here is this mornings frer, nice and dark!!

Attachment 136976

This is why I love frer. The Walmart cheapie has a barely visible line and the equate is so faint that without the other tests I would have called it a bfn.
Tashauna, I'm lurking, waiting to test myself. Saw your beautiful lines & a big congratulations to you!!!! Fx for all the ladies testing soon....
Old 03-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #506
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_k

Tashauna, I'm lurking, waiting to test myself. Saw your beautiful lines & a big congratulations to you!!!! Fx for all the ladies testing soon....
Thank you so much!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #507
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
thanks ladies. I should be in the TTA section but we did the deed today and now i had a whole bunch more clear mucus come out tonight. so I may have ovulated today or will be soon. or double ovulated. such fun not knowing. I could not find any OPK's from walmart this month and altho I get the mucus & pain, i like it to confirm with the opk. so this month I just dont know.
I double from jan to apr every year and my O's are usually 4ish days apart. Sometimes closer but never more than 6.
I'm still pulling lighttttt lines on my green cheapies and the wm cheapies and I still have some symps (although the last 24 hours those have waned)
I think the back to back early mc's can really mess with ur hormone rise and falls. A lot like when ur breast feeding and ur body isn't sure if ur af is coming or not. It's wonky.
On the other hand to increase of hormones can help things along...
On ur current possi. I wonder if u got some misplaced ovulation test or a bad batch of cheapies.
I know for me it sometimes draining because as a doula, mama of many, un assisted home birthed, more homeopathic than not, I can't "not" know what's going on because I know too much. I can't just relax through a month because I know my body toooo well. There's no "ntnp" because "I just know". Anyway, hugs to u friend.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #508
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yep feeling cramps this morning on both ovaries. just like last month except way lighter. so I possibly O'd 2 times. we had a big oops yesterday and although we will be happy if it happens, i was so hopn to not deal with tests or temping/watching every sign this month cause I knew there would be no chance since we used protection. im just not ready to deal with another loss or being sick. we are on a roll with getting house stuff done, going on dates and just being happy w out crazy hormones involved.

thanks glory. for sure I had HPT tests since i ripped it open. all different batches too. havent been able to find opk tests lately and dollar store have been showing neg last couple cycles while my internet cheapies (that i am now out of) showed +. so I just dont trust dollar store tests anymore.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #509
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
With My son I felt like someone was taking our my insides after grabbing as hard as they could. My ob said out could have been implanting as I had spotting or my body trying to shake the little man out.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 03-15-2013 at 09:21 AM.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #510
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok, now it feels real and I can stop testing lol

Attachment 137075
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!

Last edited by Fishie Kisses; 04-09-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote