Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #34
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - It's MARCH! (chat thread)

What the **** why am I still pregnant!?!? I have been walking around 4cm 75% for 2 weeks. I am ready to cry I am so tired of being pregnant. I need my baby out so I can get on with life and start taking my meds again. I keep telling it to come out so we can give it hugs and kisses but it's not listening already

I have had bloody show all week until today, been hiking 1-2 miles a day, taking 5w and EPO, pushing pressure points, and eating pineapple. What else? I need to have more sex I am having MW strip my membranes at my 38 week on Monday. I asked her about if she'd ever accidentally broke water and she said no- that makes me feel better.

Not to mention that I pulled a muscle in my stomach which burns every time I do anything, my ankle still feels like s*** from being sprained, and I have a huge bruise and scrape on my thigh where the animals at work hit me on Tuesday.

OK I think this rant is over for the moment

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote