Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I love deals!!!

Went to this Goodwill today which MUST have rich people who donate. I always find great clothing such as Children's Place and Limited Too etc. today I hit the maternity jackpot. Lots of Liz Lange and duo and other great brand $3 a piece plus I had $10 off already. I'm so pumped and thought I would share lol.

Advertisement

Old 03-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529
Went to this Goodwill today which MUST have rich people who donate. I always find great clothing such as Children's Place and Limited Too etc. today I hit the maternity jackpot. Lots of Liz Lange and duo and other great brand $3 a piece plus I had $10 off already. I'm so pumped and thought I would share lol.
And I say rich because this kids stuff never even looks worn and alot has tags still on it!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #3
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I love deals!!!

sweeet!

Our GW jacks up their prices that I don't ever go there
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
nana2peach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love me some Goodwill. We call it GW Boutique
I went to visit a friend before Christmas. The only thing I googled was the goodwills in every town and city I went through. A 3 hour trip took me 10 hours, but I got some AWESOME Christmas gifts, most brand new with tags, for next to nothing.
nana2peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That is a great deal! The goodwills here are PACKED and hard to find decent stuff in. I have got in the habit of not even going unless I happen to be there looking for something they are likely to have (like a CRT TV).

However down where my mom lives (Florida) they are great. However not good for finding stuff for children.

Consignment stores seem to be good here.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs
That is a great deal! The goodwills here are PACKED and hard to find decent stuff in. I have got in the habit of not even going unless I happen to be there looking for something they are likely to have (like a CRT TV).

However down where my mom lives (Florida) they are great. However not good for finding stuff for children.

Consignment stores seem to be good here.
They are awful here too :-( But, like your town, our consignment shops are good!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

They are awful here too :-( But, like your town, our consignment shops are good!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
This particular Goodwill is alot better than consignment. Prices are a bit higher than other ones but I'm fine with it because of the quality and name brands. They have 1 -2 days a month that everything is half off. Most ladies items are 4.19 but on half off day that's a good price or when you have the $10 deal from buying there before.any thrifts here you are paying 2-3 $ let time but they are a scavenger hunt.

But it was cool to go in and find such nice things and have a shirt that goes over my belly lol