Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #11
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
It was hot yesterday and today is drizzly and cold! Boooo.

It feels weird to be due at the beginning of thr month. Ds edd.was 2-14 &dd edd was 11-23

Funny to drive over the border for walmart

Ive had a few low.ctx sitting here st my in laws o.O not painful, but not bh either. Eeeeeek. Hoping its just a fluke. Im shooting for NEXT week, not this week

Bout to pick up the kids bunkbed, whew. One less thing. Tomorrow will probably yield a new-to-us honda.pilot

Advertisement

Old 03-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #12
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

I've never been served cocktails at a direct sales party like Scentsy if it makes you feel better
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #13
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I've never been served cocktails at a direct sales party like Scentsy if it makes you feel better
Same here!
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea020611
It's very cold here in Ontario today, the wind is brutal! I think it was about -10 when I got up this morning (Celsius) and even colder with the wind chill. We are supposed to get a winter storm this week, with another 15 cms of snow. Sigh. Come on spring... I am DONE with winter this year.

I can't believe how many mamas on here are full term! I feel a bit behind at 34 weeks, but I'm so excited for all these babies to be born!

I went across the border today to Walmart in NY and bought a few gender neutral newborn outfits, I just couldn't help myself I figure this baby deserves a few things of his/her own in addition to all DD's hand me downs.
I am in the same boat, at 35 wks! And I agree, I think they should all get a few new things when possible. we have bought some new stuff for DS2.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #15
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller

I feel bad i can't keep up with the chat threads, usually I'm on my phone, so quoting doesn't work!

Anyway, also jealous of warm weather! We are suppose to be getting another 6-10 inches of snow here-SO ready for spring!!!

Hugs and fingers crossed for all ladies with contractions and progress. I've had stronger contractions all weekend, but don't know if they have done much. We did a family baby pool and I guessed march 22nd, pretty sure I jinxed any chance of he/she coming early!

Have a happy St. Pattys day everyone!
Old 03-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #16
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 17th - 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Same here!
it does help, thanks

a few months ago when it came up to host a party, the ladies were all like 'you can't go wrong if you have cocktails' or something, so I decided not to do it. Then, I totally forgot that, agreed to host one and then remembered.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #17
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Copying from last week... lost track of which was the new thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post

I can relate! I always seemed to feel really cruddy the night before I had a bleed. I told my mom the morning of the day I hemmoraged that I felt awful (physically) and just wanted it done with. And it made me feel guilty saying so, but that it wasn't that I wanted him to come early, but that I wanted it to be 37 weeks! Of course I started bleeding and contracting 3 hours later and the pregnancy ended 6 hours after that. Haha! My luck!

And I agree about the minimalist baby rearing. My registry with ds1 was pretty bare. My coworkers kept telling me to add stuff that I didnt want. I am glad that contraptions exist that make some mama's lives easier, but "stuff" generally gets in my way and makes things more difficult. Example: bottle drying rack. When I needed to dry bottles I used a towel. When they were dry I put the towel in the laundry. Some people wouldn't want the laundry but I want counter space. To each their own.

I am rambling... anxiously awaiting another opportunity to nurse! We need some of these full term babies to come!
PS nursing went well! He ate 22 mL and needed 40 so about half.
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #18
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Yay, great news!
Old 03-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #19
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

I still can't believe only one April baby has been born!
Old 03-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #20
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 17th - 23rd

yay for successful nursing!!