Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How do you deal with super bloat!? lol

I'm about 6 weeks by my count. And I look about 12.... or more! DH thinks it's hilarious and says he 'loves it!'. I don't find it so funny, since I'm nowhere near ready to tell anyone we're expecting.

This is baby #3 for us. I'm having a hard time getting very excited, despite hours paroozing the internet for cute baby things, and it's driving me mad that I'm not as ecstatic as hubby - hormones!? My m/c history has me a bit on edge I think. I ordered a doppler, should be here in a week. Still feeling overwhelmed. We were NTNP, but I was convinced I wasn't even ovulating because I was having 20 day cycles. I recently lost 30 lbs and had about that much more to go, being 15 lbs away from my prebaby weight with DD #1. lol. I also have arthritis and fibromyalgia, amongst other issues, so I'm a bit down about how hard I know this pregnancy is probably gonna be for me and my uncooperative body.

Suggestions, advice, tips, tricks, hugs, and words of encouragement appreciated.

Advertisement

Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you deal with super bloat!? lol

I hope your excitement sets in soon. Mine comes and goes. Three kids in intimidating to me. I also look several months pregnant already, but probably because I haven't lost my other baby weight yet. Hang in there!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitha84 View Post
I hope your excitement sets in soon. Mine comes and goes. Three kids in intimidating to me. I also look several months pregnant already, but probably because I haven't lost my other baby weight yet. Hang in there!
Same here. I was 15 lbs away from my wedding weight/pre-baby weight. And. . . here I am preggers again Of course, I've gained 5 lbs it seems, since finding out I was pg! Ridiculous!
Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am 7 weeks and a bit bloated, this is my 3rd and I am def showing already. Even when I suck in the bump stays. I started out 10lbs over what I was when I got pregnant with my daughter.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ive lost a few pounds, but its mostly been moving around to other areas. My face and arms look thinner but my stomach is preparing to be ginormous. I look a couple months pregnant depending on what Im wearing and how much I've eaten.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

Aghhhh!!!! Congrats! Totally DDC, but when I saw it was you I had to stop in and say congrats.

You'll get there. Jon and I were kinda NTNP, and got pregnant with twins. It's not that I'm not/wasn't excited, I just wasn't EXCITED! It's hard to explain. though! I'll be praying for a hh9m
ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #7
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I felt poochy from the moment I found out! Yikes, guess that is #3 for you, but I remember wearing regular clothes until 5 months with my first.

I am super excited about new baby, but there are definitely parts of pregnancy I am not looking forward to ( digestive woes, heartburn, aches and pains, lack of comfortable sleep and weight gain).

Anyways, I've been dealing with the pooch by doing planks before bed time. Like a push up, just hold it in the up position and squeeze in your belly and buns until your arms give out. Repeat as many times as you can. I've really noticed a difference in the past two weeks. Feel like I'm trying to get a head start on the weight gain because I have a hard time keeping it under control later on!

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote