Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #151
Blessed2005's Avatar
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,395
My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

My husband's gma made me one of those carseat canopies too. Hoping that will keep hands off for a little while at least.

"semi-beginner sewer"? You did a great job on both of those crafts! I am especially impressed by that diaper bag! Way to go Mollyj931!

Everyone's stuff is so cute!

Advertisement

__________________
Ashley enjoying life with my husband and best friend Ross . SAHM to Sterling(7), Evie(4) and Abel(1). Life is GREAT!
Blessed2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #152
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
Re: Baby Craft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2005 View Post
My husband's gma made me one of those carseat canopies too. Hoping that will keep hands off for a little while at least.

"semi-beginner sewer"? You did a great job on both of those crafts! I am especially impressed by that diaper bag! Way to go Mollyj931!

Everyone's stuff is so cute!
Thanks! I went REALLY slow and the pattern I followed was really detailed, so that helped! I am excited to use it!
__________________
Molly, Momma to Leah (6/2010) & Eli(3/2013)
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #153
canadianbakers's Avatar
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MB, Canada
Posts: 9,221
My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

boy-Hiccup longies, boots & bear hat


if Hiccup is a girl, I made a bow to add to the bear hat!

and I'll use it to make headbands too!
__________________
~Elena~
Momma to R (12), Z (10), I (8), L (4), P (2) & J (Apr 14, 2015)
remembering Elliana Lucy (2.7.12)
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #154
mdm81888's Avatar
mdm81888
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 153
My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

Elena--too cute!!
mdm81888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #155
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
Re: Baby Craft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm81888 View Post
Elena--too cute!!
super cute! I love the bow!
__________________
Molly, Momma to Leah (6/2010) & Eli(3/2013)
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #156
canadianbakers's Avatar
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MB, Canada
Posts: 9,221
My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

Thanks!
__________________
~Elena~
Momma to R (12), Z (10), I (8), L (4), P (2) & J (Apr 14, 2015)
remembering Elliana Lucy (2.7.12)
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #157
MrsStripe's Avatar
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nylar IV
Posts: 7,398
My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

K, I'm going to spam a ton of pictures because I finally started stash pics.
Blanket and hat that is going to have a monster big pom pom at the end when I get it finished.


2 options for girly coming home outfit if surprise is a girl



2 options for boyish coming home outfit f surprise is a boy



And other outfits





And WIP's



Note, all shirts have been purchased by me, and I knit the woolies to match.
__________________
Mama to 2 boys and a baby girl, married to a big boy, with a male hamster and a bunch of fish(the prettiest being male of course ). for my sanity. XL 14" inseam longies instock now!!!
Knitted stuff link Stripe Knits Grand Re-opening!!
Swag with me. Wool Destash - boyish sweaters small girly longies
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:13 AM   #158
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
Those are too cute! My favorite is the pink/purple/brown outfit
__________________
Molly, Momma to Leah (6/2010) & Eli(3/2013)
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #159
4dramamama's Avatar
4dramamama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,543
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe
K, I'm going to spam a ton of pictures because I finally started stash pics.
Blanket and hat that is going to have a monster big pom pom at the end when I get it finished.

2 options for girly coming home outfit if surprise is a girl

2 options for boyish coming home outfit f surprise is a boy

And other outfits

And WIP's

Note, all shirts have been purchased by me, and I knit the woolies to match.
Ok my favorite boy outfit is the one with the star button. Girl outfit with purple flowers is soooooo sweet. And that velour shirt at bottom looks outrageously squishy! Yea!
__________________
Beth, Christian mama of 5 (expecting #6 Spring 2013).
Check out my blog Heart Stirred with Wisdom
4dramamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #160
MrsStripe's Avatar
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nylar IV
Posts: 7,398
My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
Ok my favorite boy outfit is the one with the star button. Girl outfit with purple flowers is soooooo sweet. And that velour shirt at bottom looks outrageously squishy! Yea!
It is super squishy. A total impulse buy for #2 that fit forever and is just cute. It was made by Harmony Threads on etsy.
__________________
Mama to 2 boys and a baby girl, married to a big boy, with a male hamster and a bunch of fish(the prettiest being male of course ). for my sanity. XL 14" inseam longies instock now!!!
Knitted stuff link Stripe Knits Grand Re-opening!!
Swag with me. Wool Destash - boyish sweaters small girly longies
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.