Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #11
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
There are not any books that I like as a whole, but parts of The Baby Whisperer and (no judgement please) Baby Wise had a lot of info we found to be very helpful. You just have to take the advice that is going to work for your family and trust your instincts as a mother.

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 02:54 AM   #12
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIpiccolo44
Hands down this book "The 90 minute baby sleep program" - by Polly Moore

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

It absolutely solved our sleeping problems. DS was taking an hour to get to sleep each time, and would only sleep for 30 minutes at a time. By following her routine and trying to get baby back to sleep after being awake for 90 minutes, he started going to sleep within 15 minutes and sleeping for an hour and a half. He was so much happier too!!

It has nothing to do with cio or anything like that, but it focuses on your baby's sleep/awake cycles and trying to find the right timing so baby will go to sleep easily.

I highly, highly recommend it!!
This book!!
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #13
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIpiccolo44
Hands down this book "The 90 minute baby sleep program" - by Polly Moore

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

It absolutely solved our sleeping problems. DS was taking an hour to get to sleep each time, and would only sleep for 30 minutes at a time. By following her routine and trying to get baby back to sleep after being awake for 90 minutes, he started going to sleep within 15 minutes and sleeping for an hour and a half. He was so much happier too!!

It has nothing to do with cio or anything like that, but it focuses on your baby's sleep/awake cycles and trying to find the right timing so baby will go to sleep easily.

I highly, highly recommend it!!

Just wanted to post back and say that this book has changed our lives!!! Dd now wakes up happy, sleeps for 35 mins about 90 mins after waking then she sleeps for 1 hr-1 hr 20 mins 3 hrs (2 90 min blocks after waking) then she goes to bed around any where from 7:45-8:15 depending on when it has been 4.5 hrs from waking (3 90 min blocks) AND BEST OF ALL SHE IS SLEEPING TTN!!! 11.5 to 12 hrs per night!!!!

Can't thank you enough for recommending this book!!
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote