Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Old school cool, ecoposh and blue penguin fitteds left

Variety of fitteds for sale. My little guy decided to start using the potty during the day. I will be adding more as things sell so come back often A couple of these are pretty worn or older, but most are pretty new.

OLD SCHOOL COOL HYBRID FITTED TODDLER
$15ppd

Very faint shadow staining on the soaker

BLUE PENGUIN FITTED SZ. L.
This fitted is stretchy and side snapping it would make a great non waterproof trainer.
$7ppd

Ecoposh fitted. has wear, two snaps needed replaced and I removed the inner elastics because it was getting wear holes and was uncomfortable. The insert is a lot newer than the fitted and is only a couple months old so no worries there $12ppd Reduced $11ppd (the insert is heavy on this one)

Under the Nile terry fitted size Large. It could use a CD safe fabric softener to soften it up some as it is terry. The velcro is not white anymore. $6ppd SOLD

Hip snap covers. Great for when you are trying to make your one sizes fit on a child that is just at the top weight or over. Top three pairs are bamboo velour. Bottom three are bamboo fleece smooth side out. The top pairs are a $0.75 the bottom pairs are $0.50. With the exception of the right bottom pair. $0.25. the top one is wonky and wrong sized. Made by Bumstoppers. Prices are not PPD. If you want just hip snap covers we can work out a price. Otherwise the shipping is free with diaper purchases. All the top velour ones are sold. A couple pairs of the bamboo fleece left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLDS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUMSTOPPERS HYBRID FITTEDS
All these are one size with a fold over rise unless noted. They are also free from issues besides mild fading and or the usual fabric pilling unless noted. Extra pics are available if needed I just have been having technical difficulties uploading I have more than just the two pictured, but I gave up with all the issues. So more are coming in a day or so.

Disc Jockey Fitted $20ppd,
Grey argyle fitted $18ppd SOLD

ROCKSTAR DESIGNS HYBRID FITTED PENDING
$10ppd

This fitted shrunk after the first washing. I've washed it several more times to make sure it will not do this anymore. The shrinking caused it to curl Its been worn by my son twice. He is 40lbs so he was already pushing the top size before it shrunk.

Some loose thread on the soaker.

the corner looks a little wonky on the wing

the cotton velour is above the knit outer on the waistline

Affordabums by Bumstoppers. $10ppd apiece. Elastics great, no stains or smells. The inner soaker of the two diapers on the side feel like cotton velour and the middle diaper feels like bamboo velour. The green camping print has stayed in pristine condition. Love this diaper. The other two have the usual pilly knit outers. Buy all three and I will throw in the hip snap covers ALL SOLD

Closer pics of Retro Cherries SOLD

Closer pics of Striped Zoo SOLD

Closer pics of Camping Bears SOLD

Little Boppers toddler/XL hybrid fitteds. Diaper pins and blue camo. So cute. $20ppd apiece $38ppd if bought together. Elastic in great condition, no stains or smells. Usual pills on the outer fabric of the diaper pin. The camo has stayed smooth. The diaper pin diaper is a dark brown, not a black. BOTH SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by loisc; 06-15-2013 at 01:23 PM.
loisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Variety of fitteds some EUC others UC~ little boppers, bumstoppers, ecoposh etc.

Under the Nile fitted is SOLD! Thanks Mama!
Old 03-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Variety of fitteds some EUC others UC~ little boppers, bumstoppers, ecoposh etc.

if any of the bumstoppers are hybrids please pm me
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:14 AM   #4
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Are the affordibums one size? I might be interested in all of them.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
They are all one size with fold over rise. I can vouch that they go up to at least 35 lbs. I bought them in January so we didn't use them when he was smaller. I can throw in a few pairs of the hip snap covers for free if you want as I don't see them selling anytime soon :P
Old 03-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #6
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #8
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Little Boppers fitteds are sold!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #9
loisc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #10
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

are they hybrids?
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote