Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had hoped on selling them all together or perhaps in two lots because shipping for one at a time would be expensive. Do you see 2or 3 others you are interested in? I'll do $10 each ppd on 3 or more at one time together (not including the citrus shortalls).

Advertisement

JESUS LOVING Wife to Les, Full-Time Mama to Naomi (17) Elijah (11) Ian (8) Jake/Xander/Rachel (7yr old triplets) Aiden (5) and Benjamin (2) ....Homebirthing, EBF, ERF, CD'ing, BW'ing, HS'ing, Co-Sleeping, No-Circ, No Vax, 3 natural VBAC Mama. & now I am a CPST!!!!
shanree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #12
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Small/medium shorties lot!

I would gladly pay you for shipping for 1st class if you would sell just this pair? That's provided that they are the size I need.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #13
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Those are a medium. They fit my son from 1-2 years old. He is almost 26 months old now and I can still get them on him, but they seem too short to me. I tend to prefer the board shorts look
They have a 16.5 inch rise, a 19.5 inch waist unstretched, and a 2 inch inseam.

Out of all of the shorties these and the Granny Smith ones are the nicest/highest quality ones. If those measurements are anything you would want I will sell them individually for $15 ppd.
JESUS LOVING Wife to Les, Full-Time Mama to Naomi (17) Elijah (11) Ian (8) Jake/Xander/Rachel (7yr old triplets) Aiden (5) and Benjamin (2) ....Homebirthing, EBF, ERF, CD'ing, BW'ing, HS'ing, Co-Sleeping, No-Circ, No Vax, 3 natural VBAC Mama. & now I am a CPST!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #14
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Small/medium shorties lot!

Crud. Well, I am due next Friday and I am looking for summer shorts for the baby and was hoping to get something w/ brown so that it can match more things. He'd only be 4 mos old in July, so that wouldn't work
Old 03-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #15
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 03-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #16
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Offers anyone?
Old 03-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #17
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 03-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #18
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump. I may list these on eBay today if no one wants them. I have decided to sell ALL of my wool since my youngest little guy has potty trained this week! I have my favorite longies that are made to look like worn out blue jeans to sell and my favorite "Florida" board shorts, along with several other pieces!

Last edited by shanree; 03-21-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #19
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I listed these on HC spots corner today.