Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #31
WyattsMommy09
Registered Users
seller

Re: The no spend year: March

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattsMommy09 View Post
I'm in. I move in 22 days, so we have to be semi-tight with the budget. While still spending $$ on Disney in 2 weeks. LOL.

1: $27.09 on dinner. It was my reward for completing 1 month of Insanity! and my birthday dinner (its tomorrow)
2: I refuse to even type it out. We're going to SeaWorld and *trying* to stay under the $90 fun money we pulled out, but that may not happen. So yah. This day doesn't count
3: $0, except some extra cash.
4: $0. I'm calling it early. We don't need anything anyway.
5: 7.xx Dh bought McDs
6: $34.xx at grocery, then $16.16 at Taco Bell. I forgot to buy the beef needed for meatballs so i had to pay $7.99/lb and then i ran out of fruit for my smoothies. I need to re-adjust my lists now that I'm eating more. Then DS talked DH into grabbing taco bell. *sigh*
7: $0
8:$ 21.37 on DH bday present, $40 at BWW, $10 at Target for something, $3.66 at Cinnabon... DH birthday splurges on them all lol
9:$0
10: $18.97 at Target, needed more water and had to grab lunch there. My workout was 1.5 hours long, so by the time I was done the kids were starving and I just didnt have the energy to cook.
Expensive few days, and I have to go to Target AGAIN for packing tape and materials! UGH

Advertisement

WyattsMommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #32
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattsMommy09 View Post
Expensive few days, and I have to go to Target AGAIN for packing tape and materials! UGH
My dollar tree sells packing tape and bubble wrap. Less temptation!

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #33
Marbie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I was doing so well and then I had to mail 2 packages today for my blog ($7.60) and then DS really wanted to buy DD a birthday present and I couldn't resist that ($9.50).
Marbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #34
Marbie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I've been doing really well so far this month. I did have to get a poster printed for a conference and that cost $4.77 and I used my credit card.

Other than that, I've been doing great earning money on pay pal and selling things on craigslist so I can have some spending cash without using my credit cards.

Oh, but one funny/sad thing: a friend invited me out to lunch and I paid with cash and felt proud of myself for having cash and not using a credit card or check. But then I went back to my office and there was free pizza. Ugh.
Marbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #35
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been doing great. I spent $2 last week at a thrift store. I bought 2 new ink cartridges for our printer. (Normally over $25 each!) I went and stocked up on bulk food and spent $120 on all kinds of gluten free stuff.
With Dh's lay-off on the 21st, I'm going to try to cook from the pantry with the exception of milk & produce. Our budget has just gotten crazy tight and I have to be no-spend. No more putting all the bonus into savings (But if we tighten up... we won't have to spend our savings).

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #36
justjacqueline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish!!! Maybe for April though.....DH is a spender. even if it's just little stuff like candy
justjacqueline is offline   Reply With Quote