Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #111
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - It's MARCH! (chat thread)

What the **** why am I still pregnant!?!? I have been walking around 4cm 75% for 2 weeks. I am ready to cry I am so tired of being pregnant. I need my baby out so I can get on with life and start taking my meds again. I keep telling it to come out so we can give it hugs and kisses but it's not listening already

I have had bloody show all week until today, been hiking 1-2 miles a day, taking 5w and EPO, pushing pressure points, and eating pineapple. What else? I need to have more sex I am having MW strip my membranes at my 38 week on Monday. I asked her about if she'd ever accidentally broke water and she said no- that makes me feel better.

Not to mention that I pulled a muscle in my stomach which burns every time I do anything, my ankle still feels like s*** from being sprained, and I have a huge bruise and scrape on my thigh where the animals at work hit me on Tuesday.

OK I think this rant is over for the moment

Advertisement

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #112
junvwekt
Registered Users
seller

I'm so jealous of the ladies who have already delivered their little ones!!!! They are all so cute!

I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow. Surprisingly, I feel better now than I did at 33 weeks & I'm content to wait for my little procrastinator to come out on his own time. Yay for my MIL/doula being here & taking me on walks & reminding me to do Kegels! I know that's helped a lot w/ my pelvic pain. Lol...
junvwekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #113
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
I'd love to see the finished gifts when you are done! Very neat!
sure i'd love to share the end products once i'm finished!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peep_erz View Post
I had an appointment yesterday. 2cm dialated and about 50% effaced. With all of the cervix head-bumps I'm surprised its only at 50%.
i'm right there with you, exactly. my appt was on thursday and that is what i was told as well plus that she has dropped. i've been using my husband quite a bit and using epo soft gels vaginally. i'm really, REALLY hoping she'll show this weekend. i wouldn't mind having a little shamrock baby .
Old 03-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #114
peep_erz
Registered Users
seller

I started losing my mucus plug a couple days ago and last night I started to have some bloody show. This morning I feel really crappy and every once in a while I feel like I have to poo but it goes away.

On the bright side, I am so grateful to be on maternity leave right now. Being able to just give into feeling crappy and curl up in a ball on my bed is awesome.
peep_erz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #115
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Anyone other mamas have an insatiable thirst? Nothing quenches it but water...and a lot of it! I think I'm up to 120+ oz/day now.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:33 AM   #116
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Anyone other mamas have an insatiable thirst? Nothing quenches it but water...and a lot of it! I think I'm up to 120+ oz/day now.
Me!! Omg..its crazy! Never drank so much in my life..and yeah I only want water too. It has its downfalls...i get up to pee every few minutes ....the entire night long. Makes for extremely long nights with no sleep to speak of.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:00 AM   #117
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyroberts View Post

Me!! Omg..its crazy! Never drank so much in my life..and yeah I only want water too. It has its downfalls...i get up to pee every few minutes ....the entire night long. Makes for extremely long nights with no sleep to speak of.
I must still have my bladder of steel bc I don't pee any more than before I was pg or even when I was pg.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #118
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I drank 19+ cups of water yesterday. I pee often, but I always have. Luckily I'm not wanting pop or anything. Water and the occasional coffee. I aim to drink 12 cups of water, but I am finding I go over most days (but 19+ was insane yesterday).