Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #31
Kabuki24's Avatar
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,446
My Mood:
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinLou View Post
** adding that they are also really hard to find with retailers. I want to buy 9 of them, but I might have to order from 3 different places if I wanted a decent variety of colors/prints... but that's just annoying, unless I ordered directly from Blueberry, but I like to support retailers if I can
I can do a special order for you if you want. Just let me know!

Advertisement

__________________
DSMOMS for 5% off at My Sweet Pickles! Freebies and good deals always going on!
Find us on Facebook!
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #32
Kabuki24's Avatar
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,446
My Mood:
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

Here is my son in a Large Basix. Large Simplex almost fall off of him, but here he is in a large, tightest setting, about 26lbs and 20 months. He's pretty tall.

__________________
DSMOMS for 5% off at My Sweet Pickles! Freebies and good deals always going on!
Find us on Facebook!
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #33
RockinLou's Avatar
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Posts: 5,465
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
I can do a special order for you if you want. Just let me know!
thanks! I will keep that in mind. Unfortunately wanting to buy and being able to buy are two different things, I would be more motivated if there were a black friday deal on them, which was why I've been scouting out where to find them in stock. DS is 25 pounds and fits the large well, the medium technically still worked but was starting to ride a little low on the bum. My daughter turns 4 in January and I can get the Basix on her with a good fit too, when I bribe her with candy corn to let me try a diaper on her

Your son is too cute in the new prints!!
__________________
Wife, Mother, WAHM, and cding nut!
DD 1-27-09 DS 6-8-11
My IHA: http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/...psca99bf95.jpg
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #34
Zepp's Avatar
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 7,272
My Mood:
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinLou View Post
** adding that they are also really hard to find with retailers. I want to buy 9 of them, but I might have to order from 3 different places if I wanted a decent variety of colors/prints... but that's just annoying, unless I ordered directly from Blueberry, but I like to support retailers if I can
We just added a bunch of Blueberry and have swaddlebees so if you ever get to that point, we should have what you are looking for.
__________________
mama of two lovely kids!
Zepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #35
Kabuki24's Avatar
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,446
My Mood:
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinLou View Post
thanks! I will keep that in mind. Unfortunately wanting to buy and being able to buy are two different things, I would be more motivated if there were a black friday deal on them, which was why I've been scouting out where to find them in stock. DS is 25 pounds and fits the large well, the medium technically still worked but was starting to ride a little low on the bum. My daughter turns 4 in January and I can get the Basix on her with a good fit too, when I bribe her with candy corn to let me try a diaper on her

Your son is too cute in the new prints!!
I totally hear ya. I'm ISO a few things too on Black Friday (stuff we don't carry), but I really, really don't need anything!!!

Thanks I love the Monster print so much... might like it better than Dinos!
__________________
DSMOMS for 5% off at My Sweet Pickles! Freebies and good deals always going on!
Find us on Facebook!
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #36
RockinLou's Avatar
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Posts: 5,465
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissed by the Moon View Post
We just added a bunch of Blueberry and have swaddlebees so if you ever get to that point, we should have what you are looking for.
I was looking at your site after the Twitter party the other night and didn't see Basix, did I miss them?
__________________
Wife, Mother, WAHM, and cding nut!
DD 1-27-09 DS 6-8-11
My IHA: http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/...psca99bf95.jpg
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #37
Zepp's Avatar
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 7,272
My Mood:
Just added them this weekend(-;

Sent from my iPhone- forgive the craziness
__________________
mama of two lovely kids!
Zepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #38
lindsaydud's Avatar
lindsaydud
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 378
My Mood:
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

This was really helpful - thanks!
lindsaydud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #39
dncnshu00
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsaydud View Post
This was really helpful - thanks!
I probably should update this with the Simplex 2.0.
dncnshu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #40
coxgrl1980's Avatar
coxgrl1980
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 78
Re: Simplex vs. Basix

For those of you that have had Basix since they first came out, do you notice that some of them (maybe the earlier ones) have thinner microfiber tongue inserts than others (maybe the later/current ones)? I bought a whole stash direct from Blueberry a couple years ago and they seem to have different thicknesses. Wondering if it's just my stash or if others have found this to be the case too.
coxgrl1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.