Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
kakay87
Registered Users

Best AIO/AI2 One-Size NATURAL Fiber?

Hey guys, so I've done a lot of research and decided I really want to stick to natural fibers in my diapers (I'm ok with PUL though) because I have a high efficiency front loader washing machine and hard water and really don't want to be battling stink issues.

So, I've ordered some newborn size Nana's Bottoms to get us through the first few weeks/months, but then would like to switch over to one size AIO or AI2 diapers. I'd be open to pockets so long as the inserts agitate out in the wash...don't want to be pulling out soiled inserts to wash all the time .

So...what are your favorite one size AIO/AI2/Pockets with Natural Fibers?

Advertisement

kakay87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
RealMommyLife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best AIO/AI2 One-Size NATURAL Fiber?

I'm with you. I've been battling stink issues for a year with microfiber. I'm in the process of switching over to natural fibers and AIO's too cause i'm so sick of stuffing diapers, it's not even funny lol. I just bought an Osocozy AIO (they have a size 1 and a size 2 for better fit, and they are only 14.95 each!!) I also just bought an imagine bamboo AIO for 12.95, a bottom bumpers AIO for 17.95 and a totsbots AIO (it's minky instead of microfiber, so i'm giving it a try.) I am also doing velcro now instead of snaps. Snaps are fine when they are little, but my 14 month old barrel roller is too hard to change with them now lol. But I just got them all at nickisdiapers.com There is also a code for 5% off your total that I used just yesterday. (FIVE) Can't wait to try them out! I've been looking forever, and finally found nickis that had a variety and ones I never even heard of. Another one that I own is Alva Bamboo. These are like $8 each. I had a snap break right away, but they willingly replaced it hassle free. It is a pocket, but I just lay the inserts in it instead of stuffing it since the inserts and the lining are the exact same bamboo velour.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
MomAgain3
Registered Users

I like the smart bottoms 3.0, an AIO, one size, made in USA and organic cotton. I think of them as a cross between a BumGenius elemental and freetime but I've never tried either. I bought two of them during a seconds sale and hated them at first because of leak issues at the leg. Now that my daughter is a little chunkier and I've washed them more, they are awesome. I just bought two more last week on sale. I also bought 5 of her older style, 2.0, that are organic cotton with a hidden zorb layer. They are a sized, AIO. They work well but take longer to dry. I've hear that April 1-14 most of her retailers will be running a buy 5 get 1 free.
MomAgain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
kakay87
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMommyLife View Post
I'm with you. I've been battling stink issues for a year with microfiber. I'm in the process of switching over to natural fibers and AIO's too cause i'm so sick of stuffing diapers, it's not even funny lol. I just bought an Osocozy AIO (they have a size 1 and a size 2 for better fit, and they are only 14.95 each!!) I also just bought an imagine bamboo AIO for 12.95, a bottom bumpers AIO for 17.95 and a totsbots AIO (it's minky instead of microfiber, so i'm giving it a try.) I am also doing velcro now instead of snaps. Snaps are fine when they are little, but my 14 month old barrel roller is too hard to change with them now lol. But I just got them all at nickisdiapers.com There is also a code for 5% off your total that I used just yesterday. (FIVE) Can't wait to try them out! I've been looking forever, and finally found nickis that had a variety and ones I never even heard of. Another one that I own is Alva Bamboo. These are like $8 each. I had a snap break right away, but they willingly replaced it hassle free. It is a pocket, but I just lay the inserts in it instead of stuffing it since the inserts and the lining are the exact same bamboo velour.
The Osocozy looks right up my alley! Let me know how you end up liking it? Have you used it at all yet? I really want something with all cotton interior.
kakay87 is offline   Reply With Quote