Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
kakay87
Registered Users

Osocozy AIO: Reviews and Sizing Question?

For those of you have have tried Osocozy AIO's how did you like them? Absorbent?

Also, I noticed they come in a small and large size, fitting a wide range of sizes...but see no snaps to adjust the rise? So do these just adjust by the velcro at the top? Does that work?

Thanks!!

Advertisement

kakay87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
denielle97
Registered Users
seller

Re: Osocozy AIO: Reviews and Sizing Question?

I find them to be absorbent, but they are the only ones I have tried, so I have nothing to compare them to.
denielle97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #3
dressagemom
Registered Users
seller

I used the size2 on my DD from about 18 months to over 24 months. They were not my most absorbent diapers, but they were fine for a couple of hours. If I needed more, I just added a liner (this was really more of an issue as DD got older and held her urine for longer stretches, letting it all out at once). Also, I really liked it that my babysitter and older DD could change the baby if I was gone (DD3 would not let anyone change her except me if I was there, or DD if I was gone. Babysitter if she was completely soaked, lol.)

As far as adjustability, I thought they were fine. DD is not super thin or chunky, just average, and I never had a problem getting a good fit. I liked them, maybe not for my whole stash, but a few for easy changes. They are pretty trim, too.
dressagemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
MomBecks
Registered Users

I really liked them especially for for sitters! My mom always had issues changing cloth, but these are so like sposies in how you put them on that she was fine with these. I found the size range to be more 10-22 pounds for small and 22-38 pounds for large. The rise is kind of high when you're on the lower end of the weight range but nothing crazy.