Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
All are gone! Please delete

I made these from the Green Beginnings Fishsticks Designs pattern. Very trim and low-rise in the front. They have cotton woven outers, and white suedecloth inners. The two with stripes have hidden poly fleece, so they are more like pocket-hybrid fitteds

The blue monsters diaper has wear and tear, with a small hole or two along the edges of the rear wings. I backed the cotton woven with cotton flannel, so you can see the flannel showing through in a couple spots. This diaper was LOVED very much!

Diapers include three foldable inserts made from bamboo fleece. I did not use the GB pattern for the inserts. They are two layers; I folded them in half lengthwise, then in half the other way for a total of 8 absorbent layers (you can kind of see the fold lines in the photo). They were great for daytime, and trim. The diapers from this pattern are *very* trim! No stains or odor issues.

$28ppd $25ppd for all three, domestic US shipping (I will have to estimate shipping for non-US); $10.75ppd individually.

Four GAD OS semi-fitteds: hemp french terry outer/microfleece inner. Fold-down front rise; pinnable, snappi-able. The chartreus green inner has very loose/shot elastic in the back, and the dark green inner has a couple small pin-holes in the front. $9ppd for the red and the mint, $7ppd each for the two with minor issues. No stains/odors.

Take ALL four for $28ppd
all taken

Hi I'm Melanie! I make EmotiBums FLEECE

Last edited by boysniris; 05-09-2013 at 10:15 PM.
boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote