Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #11
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Any signs of labor, or anything?

yes, contractions are getting more painful, lower back pain, increase/change in discharge (hoping its parts of mucus plug!) and just overall feeling crappy. I feel like I am about to get my period. The worst though is this pressue/ache really low in my crotch area. Oh my gosh, I can hardly walk, especially after sitting for a little bit. I really don't know what is normal late pregnancy pains and what is prelabor/labor. I'm due wednesday

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #12
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
I had that with my last. For the last week I had a minimum of 2 hours of contractions a night that would stop on their own. That is when I decided to set an induction date. Not there yet for this one.
I won't get to induction plans until 42 weeks because we're going for another VBAC, just we don't need to at all!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
steph410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyj931 View Post
The worst though is this pressue/ache really low in my crotch area. Oh my gosh, I can hardly walk, especially after sitting for a little bit. I really don't know what is normal late pregnancy pains and what is prelabor/labor. I'm due wednesday
I have this also. And just a general feeling of fatigue and achiness down there. Some nights I just can't get comfortable. My doula suggested making sure to stay hydrated. I think it does help a bit with being more comfortable to sleep at night. i'm due on friday, so we are pretty close
Old 03-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #14
USNsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope, nothing yet. 37 weeks on Sunday. I have felt more huge though, and I got a cramp today in my lower area, along my bikini line almost. I've definitely felt more pressure with LO's head down there.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #15
SarahBk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
A couple days of contrax but they go away. Dilated to 3-4cm. Sent home, nothing really since yesterday. Blah.
SarahBk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #16
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nothing here. I didn't have any pre-labor signs with my two previous pregnancies either. Once contractions started, labor started but nothing beforehand. I'm due in 8 days but will probably go past that.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:01 AM   #17
LacyHolly
Registered Users

I don't think I've got anything going on yet...unless I'm having symptoms that I can't/don't notice since this is my first. I have achiness in my groin when I stand up after sitting down for a while, but I've had that for a week or so already...no idea if that's just from Baby being low or what. We are 38w 3d now. Have an ultrasound on Monday to get Baby's approximate weight and then in Tuesday my dr said she is going to check my cervix.

Looking for Thirsties fitteds with hook and loop
LacyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #18
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Last night I woke up with really strong contractions at 1:30 they lasted for a while but went away then came back intermittently with cramping until 6:00am. I feel kinda yuck and having a lot of pressure this morning so keeping my fingers crossed!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #19
Janelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lots of back/pelvic pressure. Cramping @ night, and stronger contractions throughout the day. I am ready now, not sure how much more of this I can take...
Old 03-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #20
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So on we'd I have an appt and will get checked. Dd is the 22nd dr guessed I will go 4 th to 8 th. I am 1 cm what do you think your magic number will be to get your parents down. Mine are coming when I tell them to it is an 18 hr drive if they both come. If only my mom comes she will fly. I am thinking 3 cm bc it is my fourth and that is what I was when water broke with dd
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote