Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #81
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 3/22-4/5

Congrats Becky! Don't worry about DH, I'm sure once the shock wears off he'll be happy. Mine wasn't super great when I told him about mine but I think it was just because he was scared to get to excited til he knew our LO was gonna be ok, now he can't wait.

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #82
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack
Congrats Becky! Don't worry about DH, I'm sure once the shock wears off he'll be happy. Mine wasn't super great when I told him about mine but I think it was just because he was scared to get to excited til he knew our LO was gonna be ok, now he can't wait.
thank you. Of course he loves all of our children but I think is afraid of how we will deal with so many young children at once. He knows we are both responsible for the lack of prevention and he would no doubt love this baby/these babies should all go well (I miscarry a lot)...just so much to take in.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 03-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #83
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Becky- Congrats. Sorry it happened at such a confusing time for you guys. Big hugs to both of you and hopefully the shock will quickly move to joy.

Carrie- Of course you can stick around. I am reluctant to let you go anyway.
Just let me know when you are ready to be moved.

I want to be in the December DDC with you guys.

Amber I had meant to post that I needed your info. I couldn't remember any of it this morning when I updated.

Enjoying some warmer weather today. I feel like my hormones had finally balanced out and I even feel like I might have Od today. I had some crazy cramps and right sided O like pain this morning. Of course I have had barely any EWCM so I am sure this month is out.
Anyone have issues with no to very little fertile CM? I have started taking Evening Primrose Oil and last month it seemed to help a lot. This month I haven't noticed anything different. I read Omega 3,6,9 but I tried Omega 3 once but it irritated my stomach. I have inconsistently used pre seed as well. My MW said she didn't know of anything. She said that is just one of the things you can't really help. It is either there or not.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #84
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, Cd 1 will be tomorrow. Temp down low this morning and cramping and spotting tonight. I hope I can get better timing this cycle.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #85
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Whoa Becky!!!! I'm super duper thrilled for you. Praying for an uneventful nine months to come
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:11 PM   #86
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
Shaking.

This was after only 2m and still wet. I'm in the hotel room bathroom. We are planning to leave today...bfn 2 days ago at 9dpo. Omg what am I gonna tell hubs? I mean he knows about our slip and has even asking if I'm pg...but whoa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
He woke up, took a bit while I was rushing around the hotel room packing...asked if I felt pg and I have him a look. He asked if I tested an what the outcome was...then told me I'd planned it. Super unromantic as usual. Now we are both just kind of in shock.

I am super happy for you! And our DHs must be related cause he basically said the same thing. I had been charting for almost a year & had a few cycles that I O'd early by a couple days, but never by 5 days. Yeah, definitely didn't plan that one. So what's your EDD?!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #87
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
Becky- Congrats. Sorry it happened at such a confusing time for you guys. Big hugs to both of you and hopefully the shock will quickly move to joy.

I want to be in the December DDC with you guys.

Anyone have issues with no to very little fertile CM? I have started taking Evening Primrose Oil and last month it seemed to help a lot. This month I haven't noticed anything different. I read Omega 3,6,9 but I tried Omega 3 once but it irritated my stomach. I have inconsistently used pre seed as well. My MW said she didn't know of anything. She said that is just one of the things you can't really help. It is either there or not.
Thank you very much. It's already calming down. As for cm, I've heard grapefruit juice works if you drink it daily. You can also take guanaificin or something like that...in robitussin (not the dm)...actually look it up so I don't give you false info. And there is always preseed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake
Whoa Becky!!!! I'm super duper thrilled for you. Praying for an uneventful nine months to come
thanks Melissa. Totally tripping out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

I am super happy for you! And our DHs must be related cause he basically said the same thing. I had been charting for almost a year & had a few cycles that I O'd early by a couple days, but never by 5 days. Yeah, definitely didn't plan that one. So what's your EDD?!
Haha this is how we got our twins too...and my edd is 12/9...

Old 03-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #88
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Ok mamas I have a question... Using OPK's as a HPT... How do you know it's positive and when is it safe to use them to pick up a pregnancy??
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by JCPACandMommy; 03-30-2013 at 09:34 AM.
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:54 AM   #89
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

So So excited for you CARRIE AND BECKY!! HH9M mamas!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #90
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Been out of the loop for a bit while we are hosting the PLAGUE!!!! Seriously, I have been up to my elbows in all the nasty fluids....then i come on here to check on you girls and what is this!!!!

CONGRATS CARRIE AND BECKY!!!

So stinking excited for you both! And Becky I had to LOL as it always happens when we decide we are done it seems! Can't wait to watch both your updates and so so so praying you both have boring pregnancies!!

Hello all the new people!!:wave2:

I decided this month to go ahead and use up the rest of my OPKs and temp but not stress if timing doesn't work out. Glad I did as I got a positive OPK this morning. My surge started at 11:30pm last night and was super positive this morning. It just so happened to coincide nicely with a great night and morning with dh!! He agreed we would enjoy ourselves again tonight!

Who knows how it will turn out and that is ok. I have so missed being close to dh just for the sake of being close. Love making doesn't get any better when it is just for the sake of enjoying each other completely.

Luckily I was the one and only of all 7 of us to NOT get sick. But of course that left me with all the burden. So glad my family is on the mend. It was awful!! Prayers for you all on this board. May you all find this weekend a blessing with your families.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote