Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby shower is tomorrow :)

We are having a brunch with healthy foods. I'm so excited. Hopefully we will get some diapers!! And I really want a boba 3G carrier!!!

What theme are you guys doing for your showers?

Advertisement

alyxmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby shower is tomorrow :)

We will prob have a "welcome baby" shower. It is a very busy time of year between now and EDD. I am not sure what the theme will be. I am hoping for clothes, puj tub and a new diaper bag (I'm a bit of a diaper bag junkie).

Have fun!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

I doubt we'll have one. After #3 they quit throwing one, espcially since they've all been girls. You'll have to share what you get so I can live through you
Old 03-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

We will have a welcome party after the LO arrives. We did a tea party for my dd, not sure what we will do this time.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm nervous case DH is going to be there and he doesn't have the best gift receiving etiquette.
Today my brother gave us a diaper bag cause he will be gone tomorrow And DH says "don't we have that same one"
I had to tell my brother we didn't and explain that we just have a similar cheap version of that one. I felt so bad!!
Old 03-30-2013, 05:00 AM   #6
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxmegan
I'm nervous case DH is going to be there and he doesn't have the best gift receiving etiquette.
Today my brother gave us a diaper bag cause he will be gone tomorrow And DH says "don't we have that same one"
I had to tell my brother we didn't and explain that we just have a similar cheap version of that one. I felt so bad!!
Lol at your DH, mine would say something similar!

I hope I get a baby shower!!
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:51 AM   #7
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My baby shower went great! We had block decoration and onesie decorating. Got a lot of cute things and everyone remembered not to bring disposable diapers
Old 03-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #8
Phaedramekko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Since we are having another girl we are not having another shower. People feel that we do not need one since we already have stuff from dd1. A celebration would still be nice but oh well. Enjoy your shower.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
aroundtheworld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had two showers last weekend. They were so fun! The first one was thrown and attended by friends. It was a "Sugar and Spice" themed shower with brunch food and drinks. Gorgeous and such a good time. My next shower was thrown by my sister, mom, and SIL and only family attended. It was an "Irish Princesses" themed shower (I'm having twin girls) and they did a phenomenal job on food and decor! Great visiting with everyone and we were so grateful to be blessed with so many lovely and helpful gifts.

These girls will make our 5th and 6th babies, but we had showers because not only has it been over 9 years since my one and only daughter was born, but they were needed due to having to have double of everything! Normally I would have a Blessingway with my babies, but this go around is a totally different ball game.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #10
aroundtheworld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here are a few pictures:

"Sugar and Spice"

"Irish Princesses"