Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 09:10 AM   #131
McPhipps
Registered Users

Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics UPDATED 3/18

hi interested in 12 like new regular bummis organics and 6 snappis. how much to ship to 23116?

Advertisement

McPhipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #132
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcox12 View Post
Hi Cat,
I can't respond via PM b/c I'm too new! Here is the message:

Thanks, Cat, that's helpful!
I am going to see what I get at my baby shower this weekend but I think either way I will need to get prefolds.

What would 2 dozen used infant organics cost? Zip is 22305.

Thanks so much!
OK, I am not home this weekend, but I don't think I have 24 USED ones left. I will give you the shipping price so you can have an idea and will let you know what I have left tomorrow .

The shipping, with delivery confirmation, for 24 infant organic diapers is $8.95. The total will depend on how many USED/LIKE NEW ones I have left.

Thanks!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #133
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamomiles View Post
Is your main post updated for availability? If so, I'm interested in the 28 organic infant inserts, and how much shipping would be to 53185.

Hello and thank you so much for the inquiry! The rest of the USED infant organics are pending. I have LIKE NEW ones if you are interested. The shipping for 28 LIKE NEW infant organics would be $12.60, making the total, with shipping, $63.00. I can do the 28 with shipping for $60.00.

If you are interested, please send Paypal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
Old 03-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #134
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhipps View Post
hi interested in 12 like new regular bummis organics and 6 snappis. how much to ship to 23116?

Hello and thank you so much for the interest! I only have INFANT sized diapers left, no regulars...if that's what you meant, then here is the quote :

The shipping, with delivery confirmation, to your zip code would be $6.85. So your total, for 12 LIKE NEW organic infants and 6 size 1 Snappi, would be $38.95. (If you need size 2 snappis, or a combination of the two, let me know and I'll adjust the total!).

If you are interested, please send Paypal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

Old 03-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #135
McPhipps
Registered Users

Hi

I sent payment of $38.95 to your email address. Yes, 12 like new infant organic bummis and 6 snappis size 1. I requested 2 blue, 2 green, and 2 purple if available. If not any combination of those colors or white would be okay.

Thank you

Kelly
McPhipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #136
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhipps View Post
Hi

I sent payment of $38.95 to your email address. Yes, 12 like new infant organic bummis and 6 snappis size 1. I requested 2 blue, 2 green, and 2 purple if available. If not any combination of those colors or white would be okay.

Thank you

Kelly

Got it! Thank you so much! I'll let you know once they've shipped .

Old 04-05-2013, 07:28 AM   #137
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics UPDATED 4/5/13

updated

Old 04-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #138
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Old 04-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #139
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Old 04-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #140
Nic23a
Registered Users
seller

What do you have left in regular sized prefolds?
Nic23a is offline   Reply With Quote