Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #11
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: hormonal hurt feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Should i confront them? Just ask why i wasnt invited?
First off, that one friend and her DH sound like idiots with the bf photo comments. Ugh.

Second - would it make you feel better to ask them and see what they say? Likely they're not going to be terribly honest and will just make excuses about forgetting or something. But even if they did, at least you'd know you let them know that you are hurt by being excluded, kwim?
If it would make you feel better, go for it! But if you're wanting a truthful reason why and only that's going to make you feel better, I wouldn't bother.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:27 AM   #12
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry Was it the woman hosting that had the tension? It's amazing how even grown adults can enjoy the drama.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

First off, that one friend and her DH sound like idiots with the bf photo comments. Ugh.

Second - would it make you feel better to ask them and see what they say? Likely they're not going to be terribly honest and will just make excuses about forgetting or something. But even if they did, at least you'd know you let them know that you are hurt by being excluded, kwim?
If it would make you feel better, go for it! But if you're wanting a truthful reason why and only that's going to make you feel better, I wouldn't bother.
This. Unless it was an honest mistake I doubt anyone will have the balls to man up and tell you why, unfortunately.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #14
Janelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #15
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
The friend with the bf on fb issue supports bf,but she said that my modesty has been questionable. We have hung out lots since then, im just not buddy buddy with her dh. Our last get together at her house she and another friend were both bfing so its not that.

It was at her house. She lives like 3 miles from me. We def dont hang out much, but when the group gets together we're friend without issues. Shes a ped nurse practioner and they as a couple make twice as much as us