Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #21
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Counter Clutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resellmybelle View Post
IMPRESSED! I bet you will feel so much better when you walk back in there thru the week. I too have been enjoying my cleared counters so much, it's like a breath of fresh air.

Question:

Our toaster is going out. We keep it tucked away in a bottom cabinet when not in use, but do I really need to replace it when it goes out?

Does anyone think a toaster is necessary when you have a perfectly good oven?

Does it make more sense to just make toast in the oven or is that wasting too much energy to toast a bagel or a couple slices of bread on a regular basis....
That is a running arguement in our house... I want to get rid of the toaster oven but DH says it is crazy to heat up the whole stove for toast. I do agree that it is probably less efficient, but I hate dragging out the toaster oven!

Advertisement

Last edited by sweetest; 04-04-2013 at 07:05 AM.
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:06 AM   #22
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Counter Clutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
Baby let me do a little. I actually feel like I can breathe when I walk into this room now. We will see how he takes it when he gets home at 11. Maybe if I offer to get things down and put them away whenever I am around he will let me keep it like this.

The stool and the baby have both been put away..I can't reach inside most of the cupboards/dd1 needs it to help us cook so the stool is always close.
It looks great
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote