Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #31
carriek38's Avatar
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 9,262
Re: Anyone for December yet?

I got a bfp about a week ago & just got my 2nd beta done today. We did IVF, so based on retrieval date, EDD is 12/4.

Um yeah Becky, I feel ya. I can't help but analyze every twinge. I about made myself sick with the anxiety waiting for the beta this morning (yes, that was me, hitting refresh every 2-3 min for an hour ), but I figure so far, so good. Good for you on getting into shape...I swore I was going to, but the med side-effects were just too much to resist. That's what I tell myself, anyway I wasn't drinking a ton of coffee, 2 big cups of regular in the morning, but I started substituting a cup of green tea for one of my coffees. It helps, b/c I can keep my morning routine, I still get some caffeine, but not nearly as much as before. You're right, though; I'm tired all.the.time! And I'm sleeping for crap b/c I can't kick this sciatica pain or the cold I picked up a week ago!

Advertisement

carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #32
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
I got a bfp today! Based on when I think I O'd I'm due December 13. When I was preggo with my son I was due dec 14! He was born on Dec 4. I hope I don't this baby on his bday!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:59 AM   #33
bobbyjk's Avatar
bobbyjk
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 827
My Mood:
Re: Anyone for December yet?

Got my BFP yesterday!! EDD would be around Dec 14th Happy to join you ladies!
__________________
K - wife to S and mama to H and new baby V
bobbyjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:34 AM   #34
Len27
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,261
Re: Anyone for December yet?

Me! December 9th as a due date, though both my kiddos were 36/37 weekers so maybe a november baby if this one follows suit. I did two tests the other day and they were both positive before the test line showed up- as in, while I was still peeing, lol.
__________________
________________________
Linnea, Canadian mama to DD (Oct. 08) and DS (Sept. 10)
Len27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #35
beckstar's Avatar
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: san fernando valley, CA
Posts: 6,450
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsalyer

Congrats! We have the same EDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
I got a bfp about a week ago & just got my 2nd beta done today. We did IVF, so based on retrieval date, EDD is 12/4.

Um yeah Becky, I feel ya. I can't help but analyze every twinge. I about made myself sick with the anxiety waiting for the beta this morning (yes, that was me, hitting refresh every 2-3 min for an hour ), but I figure so far, so good. Good for you on getting into shape...I swore I was going to, but the med side-effects were just too much to resist. That's what I tell myself, anyway I wasn't drinking a ton of coffee, 2 big cups of regular in the morning, but I started substituting a cup of green tea for one of my coffees. It helps, b/c I can keep my morning routine, I still get some caffeine, but not nearly as much as before. You're right, though; I'm tired all.the.time! And I'm sleeping for crap b/c I can't kick this sciatica pain or the cold I picked up a week ago!
Boo on sciatica and a cold. Have you considered yoga? Green tea sounds good but I've just dropped to a medium/grande iced coffee instead of my usual huge americano (espresso). In true 1st trimester fashion, I'm even having trouble stomaching that. I'll prob phase it out all together since I've been going to bed at 830p from being so fatigued lately. I can drink my usual in 2nd and 3rd tris. < caffeine junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
I got a bfp today! Based on when I think I O'd I'm due December 13. When I was preggo with my son I was due dec 14! He was born on Dec 4. I hope I don't this baby on his bday!
Yay congrats! Happy to be ddc'ing with a familiar atts'er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len27
Me! December 9th as a due date, though both my kiddos were 36/37 weekers so maybe a november baby if this one follows suit. I did two tests the other day and they were both positive before the test line showed up- as in, while I was still peeing, lol.
Wow lots of 9thers. Guess the luck of the Irish was powerful this year.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
becky. no vax, no circ, extended bf'ing, babywearing, homebirthing multiples mama to: m (3/10/96), o (8/10/07), p (5/11/09) r (2/14/11) and l (2/15/11) and r (12/25/13)
do you swag? you totally should. free money for searching.
beckstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #36
Beaners_Mom's Avatar
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,448
My Mood:
Just got this...
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2118343762.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	139303

Sign me up for December 16th :-)
__________________
Jessica
Partner to my S Mama to my Gabby and Duncan
Beaners_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #37
sdsalyer's Avatar
sdsalyer
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Almost Mexico :o)
Posts: 2,464
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom
Just got this...

Sign me up for December 16th :-)
Welcome and congrats!
__________________
Mary~*~*Wife to James...mother to Kai & Delaney~*~*
sdsalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #38
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Congrats!!!!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #39
Bobbie ~1+3~'s Avatar
Bobbie ~1+3~
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
Just got this...

Sign me up for December 16th :-)
Congrats!
__________________
Bobbie ~ Wife to Nick, mom to Jackson (9), Madison (5), Ryan (5), Owen (5) and Lexie (3) Oct. 2008, Oct. 2011, August 2012 Rainbow baby due December 11, 2013
Bobbie ~1+3~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #40
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Waiting to call the doc for my second beta! My first number was 27, so it needs to be higher than 54!
Praying that this is a healthy baby!!!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.