Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Registered Users
Split pants, magnetic-close onesie

Here is a pair of split-crotch pants that I got from a local Asian store. They have been gently used. They're about 14" long and have a gender neutral print. $4 ppd

Last is a set of magnetic outfits that I got for easy EC use. The onesies and the newborn top have magnetic closures. The 6 mo. onesie was put away and I forgot about it until after DD was too big for it, so it is still NWT. The newborn set (at the bottom) is a wrap-type top with fold-over sleeves to prevent the baby from scratching herself and a pair of footie bottoms. I liked this type of 2-piece outfits for diaper changes or EC more than one-piece sleepers that made DD cold on top. $15 ppd for all.

Items ship from a smoke free, but very pet-friendly home. Please questions about condition if the pictures are missing something you're wondering about. I do my best to be thorough in my descriptions, but I can miss things.

SOLDI washed this pair of EcaPants and never ended up using them. They are the non-waterproof type in a cute, girly print. $14ppd

Mama to one sweet girl, 2 ginormous pups, and due 5/2015 w/#2

I need some NB BG AIOs. Love trades, or will buy.

Last edited by 2DaneMama; 04-12-2013 at 11:10 PM.
2DaneMama is offline   Reply With Quote