Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Baby Fever

Oh dear. It's that time. My baby is about a year and a half (she's 19 months) and the other day I got the first inkling of The Fever. We are TTA right now. Our youngest is a very high needs baby/toddler, and we are still recovering from that. DH is deploying soon, and obviously we don't want to give birth while he's gone.
I need the antidote, and not in the form of pregnancy (yet)!

Advertisement

Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
mevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
spcjoneswifey
Registered Users
seller

Re: Baby Fever

LOL good luck with that! Once you get baby fever it stays until youre pregnant.

My husband is deploying later this year as well and I keep urging him that we need to figure out a bc method before my monthly comes back (im only 7 weeks postpartum atm) cause I REFUSE to have a deployment baby so I know how you feel on that one.
spcjoneswifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh yeah the tell tale 1 yr and a half curse. everytime I have had it. and its CRAZY bad.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
oh yeah the tell tale 1 yr and a half curse. everytime I have had it. and its CRAZY bad.
Yes! I apparently didn't have it after DS. This is the age DD1 was when we got pregnant with DS though. And here we are again. Lol I'm in the 2WW now.
Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Michelle! Long time "no see". My DD is 19 months too, and suddenly I have started getting it too. She's not sleeping through the nights yet either. I think I am going crazy! We might start ttc'ing in August if all goes according to plan.
Good luck with shutting up the ovaries yelling. My aunt just had a baby, so I think I will just enjoy all the cuddles I can get without the night time feeds
GL

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen View Post
Michelle! Long time "no see". My DD is 19 months too, and suddenly I have started getting it too. She's not sleeping through the nights yet either. I think I am going crazy! We might start ttc'ing in August if all goes according to plan.
Good luck with shutting up the ovaries yelling. My aunt just had a baby, so I think I will just enjoy all the cuddles I can get without the night time feeds
GL
Hi! Yes, I'm pretty sure I must be crazy! My DD doesn't nap or sleep at night on her own, and is very attached to mama. What am I thinking?! Her plus another baby would be next to impossible!
Have fun with your aunt's baby!
Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know what you mean. I never had the fever until this after my youngest (third). Seems to be kicking in each O (only two PP cycles so far, so who knows?) Told DH I'm not prepared for a solid year of monthly Baby Fever ...
Old 03-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
delladea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DD is 11mo and I've got it BAD. We agreed to wait until DD was 2 before deciding to try for another and it would best if we stuck to that plan. There is no cure, I wish there was!!
delladea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:19 PM   #9
theirmommy20102012
Registered Users

I'm right there with you momma's! Ds is 14m and im going crazy for a baby girl. This was the same exact age ds1 was when I got pregnant with ds2. :/ I'm so sad we can't have another right now!
theirmommy20102012 is offline   Reply With Quote