Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #11
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone planning for weight loss after baby?

I hope for weight loss but I'm aiming for continuing my overall taking back my health plan I was doing before baby was conceived. Something has been up with my G.I. track so I will be continuing becoming more gluten free and dairy free. My birthing center also has Mommy and baby yoga classes I want to take. I am lucky I have not gained 10lbs yet with this pregnancy but it has been a rough one.

Advertisement

Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #12
ChloeNAydensmom
Registered Users
Formerly: AydenN2Angel+1
seller

My Mood:
I will be doing the Advocare 24 day challenge. It is the only thing that works for me and is super healthy. I will not waist my money on Weight Watchers. You eat great on the challenge (there are sample menus and such), you get in some exercise and continue to eat right after (and by right I mean foods that are good for you, you are by no means starving yourself) and you are guaranteed to lose weight and inches! I love the products (so much so that I started selling them!) they make me feel great! (And it's all vitamins/amino acids/ minerals etc)
Old 04-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #13
txmommytobe
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeNAydensmom
I will be doing the Advocare 24 day challenge. It is the only thing that works for me and is super healthy. I will not waist my money on Weight Watchers. You eat great on the challenge (there are sample menus and such), you get in some exercise and continue to eat right after (and by right I mean foods that are good for you, you are by no means starving yourself) and you are guaranteed to lose weight and inches! I love the products (so much so that I started selling them!) they make me feel great! (And it's all vitamins/amino acids/ minerals etc)
My hubby is doing this now with good results. I just got the information on their nursing moms program so will be doing that
Old 04-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #14
Sdayfamily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What program do they have for nursing moms?! I love AdvoCare! Spark is addicting lol, we bought it by the canister before I got pregnant.
Sdayfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #15
BESMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeNAydensmom View Post
I can't believe I've never heard of this! I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #16
BESMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy View Post
I would really love to get back into training hard and lifting heavy as long as my milk is not affected.
This is always my paranoia. I'm scared to cut back on calories and ruin my milk supply. I'm small too (5'2") so the recommended amount of calories (even for bf'ing moms) always seems so low to me....
Old 04-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #17
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just my usual, nursing and eating healthy, I probably won't start working out for a few months, but that will be my usual skipping, walking and high intensity circuit training. Last time it took me 9 months to get it off, so I expect the same.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #18
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I plan on working with Cathy Savage Fitness, like I did when I was show training. They work with nursing moms all the time. Its 100% clean eating and lots of weight training which is just what I need.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #19
ChloeNAydensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdayfamily
What program do they have for nursing moms?! I love AdvoCare! Spark is addicting lol, we bought it by the canister before I got pregnant.
Www.advocare.com/11045727
Old 04-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #20
ChloeNAydensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommytobe

My hubby is doing this now with good results. I just got the information on their nursing moms program so will be doing that
Who do you go through? I am a distributor if you don't actually have one.