Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
BabyCentric
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hooray for baby maternity jeans!

I have a short Buddha bellied boy. I like the look of jeans but his little tummy is so fat he can't even sit without his pants practically cutting him in half. Even cargos are tight. Well, I was in H&M and lo and behold they have these really awesome elastic waist jeans! They are just like those super comfy maternity jeans with the waist panel that covers your entire belly, but you can fold down if you want (how's that for a run on sentence!) Now he can be cute, comfy, and stylish. Hurray!

Advertisement

Old 04-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
cbreeding
Registered Users

Re: Hooray for baby maternity jeans!

I got a similar passed down to me from a mom whose family sent it to her son from Germany. They are great. Even with cloth diapers my LO is a skinny minny and it's hard to keep pants up. These stay up no problem because the waist band is exactly has you described it. I need a few more. I'm glad there's and H&M near me. I'll have to check them out.
cbreeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:23 AM   #3
mmmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I love H&M!!! They also have double reinforced knees in the bigger boy jeans....amazing!!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
BabyCentric
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok, wow, didn't know about the double reinforced jeans. My 6 year old tears his up!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

What is H&M? I want to know where these wonderful pants are! DD is super short but has a belly on her and that's what happens with us too, when she sits she can hardly breathe!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum most likely while nursing
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:11 AM   #6
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

I got some of these style pants at Gap and Gymboree when my DS was a baby. They were the only pants DS could ware!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #7
aaiya
Registered Users
seller

H&M has kids' clothes? Wow!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
mmmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyCentric
Ok, wow, didn't know about the double reinforced jeans. My 6 year old tears his up!
They are the best thing ever, a bit more expensive than other places but so worth it. My son tears up his pants in 1-2 months these have lasted 6