Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #11
jazzpurr88
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Beco, Boba or Ergo?

Good thread I'm a Ergo lover with baby #3 on the way this fall. I think I'll go with the Boba this time around.

How machine washable is the Boba? I like to pop my carrier in the wash about once a month or so depending on how much I've worn it.

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
Reese62299
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have an Ergo Sport for my 17 month old and have used it since she was 3 months old. We are expecting baby #5 in July and will still be using the Ergo for our toddler so looking for another carrier for a newborn. Still undecided. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sport but only 2 color choices. Red or Black. If I can find the blue sport on sale somewhere I might get that but they don't make blue anymore. I have thought about the Beco Gemini but it looks like it'll be to thick and hot to use in the summer.
Reese62299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #13
aaiya
Registered Users
seller

For an inexpensive SSC, I LOVE the Pognae.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #14
wmurillo410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I havr an ergo and boba. I like the ergo when I'm nursing because I feel like I'm ccovered on the side more...even with the side straps pulled on thw boba. I like the boba better for comfort for sure. DS won't use foot straps so that doesn't matter. Another feature on thr ergo I like is that while nursing I can still clip the shoulder strap for added support if I bend over to grab something etc the boba doesn't allw that strap to go low enough across my shoulders, its across the back of my neck while nursing. I like both but I always choose to wear the boba because of hip comfort.