Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

NEW Boys Hanes underwear

Looking to sell 128 pairs of boys Hanes underwear still in packaging priced at $1/pair PPD (within the same size and style, example $29 for all of the XL Boxer Briefs). The exception would be with the 6 L Briefs and 6 S Woven Boxers. For those I will be asking for an additional $4 to help cover shipping. I can wave this if you want to purchase these along with another type. Confusing enough??? These are of different styles and sizes, but I am willing to offer a significant discount if someone wants to save me some trouble and take it all...

Trying to clarify that I am attempting to minimize shipping and paypal fees (as well as dragging along my kids to the post office) by selling the entire lot of the same size and style to one house. For example, if you are interested in the XL Briefs, I would be asking you to pay $15 for all and I will take care of shipping (to USA address). As of now, I want to avoid the hassle of splitting things up too much. If I don't get many takers, I will certainly look into selling smaller quantities (ex: 5 xl briefs for $5 plus shipping cost). I'm sorry this is so confusing and thank you all for your understanding.

29 XL Boxer Briefs

15XL Briefs SOLD

6 L Briefs SOLD

6 S Woven Boxers

27 M Woven Boxers

29 L Woven Boxers SOLD

16 XL Woven Boxers

I ended up with these as part of a coupon deal I was doing these past few weeks and needed to purchase them to complete the deal, but we have no boys in the house. Checking to see if anyone is interested....

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or interest. We are a pet free/smoke free home.

Advertisement

Last edited by mom2cse; 04-23-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: trying to clarify
mom2cse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
lissabrat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NEW Boys Hanes underwear

what age would the xl boxer briefs fit and the l breifs fit?( i have 3 boys lol) feel free to pm me.. if the right ages im interested in the 6 L briefs and a few packs of the xl boxer briefs
Old 04-15-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
MiniLambMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I was interested in the same ones: 6 large and 10 extra large. If previous mamma doesn't take, PM me.
MiniLambMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
tjs77tsa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here is the hanes size chart
tjs77tsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for the interest already and thanks tjs77tsa for the chart. Please let me know lissabrat if you are still interested after looking at the chart and we can work out information. I'll keep checking back to update.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Edited to try to clarify
Old 04-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #7
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller